"Most liked posts"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2013, 11:56 AM
"Most liked posts"
Is there any way of listing which posts have the most "likes"? I'd love to see what others have liked.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like TwoCultSurvivor's post
15-08-2013, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2013 06:44 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
RE: "Most liked posts"
Not as far as I know, sadly, but as a post liking whore I would approve of such a feature.

The most I ever got was a whopping 25 in a post where I basically listed all the fallacies I&I employs in his arguments, but did it under the style of pretending he was a master debater.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...you-by-I-I

Leela once did a rant about how fundamentals were retarded and I think that got around 25 likes too.

Phaedrus once made a post in a thread started by Theophilous (or whatever the fuck his name is) where Theo was giving "bible lessons" to us by breaking down what lesson would be gone over what day of the week, it went like this:

Sunday: [insert lesson title 1]
Monday: [insert lesson title 2]
Tuesday: [insert lesson title 2]
etc.

Anyway, I don't remember what titles he gave.

So Phaedrus parodied his post by renaming the lesson titles along the lines of:

Sunday: You and Your Slave
Monday: The Ins and Outs of Rape
Tuesday: Stoning Children 101
etc.

I think that post got over 30 likes.

Oh, and the Thinking Atheist himself got a bucketload of likes on some of his posts, being THE Thinking Atheist and all.

That's all I can think of for now.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
15-08-2013, 06:44 PM
(15-08-2013 06:34 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The most I ever got was a whopping 25 in a post where I basically listed all the fallacies I&I employs in his arguments, but did it under the style of pretending he was a master debater.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...you-by-I-I

Well, it was brilliant.

Thumbsup

... this is my signature!
15-08-2013, 07:40 PM
*summons shannow and vanishes in thin air*

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
[+] 4 users Like Lightvader's post
15-08-2013, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2013 08:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-08-2013 07:40 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  *summons shannow and vanishes in thin air*

DeepThought could answer that question in a matter of seconds with a single SQL query. Integrating the results with the GUI is the pain in the ass part which only DeepThought can decide whether it's worth doing or not. It is an excellent point of departure for a new shannow gephi visualization, though. Thumbsup

Breathing - it's more art than science.
15-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Yabut
Gephi visual> most likes tread

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
15-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Yeah! A top 20 or even 100 would be superb!
15-08-2013, 08:42 PM
(15-08-2013 07:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2013 07:40 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  *summons shannow and vanishes in thin air*

DeepThought could answer that question in a matter of seconds with a single SQL query. Integrating the results with the GUI is the pain in the ass part which only DeepThought can decide whether it's worth doing or not. It is an excellent point of departure for a new shannow gephi visualization, though. Thumbsup

My goal is to get a vocal mention in a shannow visualization. Big Grin

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
15-08-2013, 08:46 PM
OH!
I forgot the post where Buddy Christ informed everybody he banned FZUmedia, most of the forum partied hard that day.

[Image: giphy.gif]
15-08-2013, 08:50 PM
(15-08-2013 08:46 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  OH!
I forgot the post where Buddy Christ informed everybody he banned FZUmedia, most of the forum partied hard that day.

Wish Buddy popped in more. Undecided

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.