Most spontaneous idea you've acted on...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Most spontaneous idea you've acted on...
(11-09-2015 04:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 03:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I had sex in an airplane and not in the bathroom.

Most spontaneous places to have sex...I may have a few Drinking Beverage

How did you manage that? Were hands involved?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2015, 07:30 PM
While in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, where there is a sky-diving operation, I decided that if I didn't try it I'd regret it for the rest of my life. The entire plane ride up, I was saying to myself, This is really, really, stupid. But it turned out to be a lot of fun. It was a tandem jump, and the parachutist was very good. We had 45 seconds of free-fall, which felt a lot longer, and maybe 5 or 10 minutes riding on the parachute. (I'm very uncertain about the length of that part.) The only bad part was that the last half-minute or so, the maneuvering so that we would land at just the right spot (which we did) made me very motion-sick. I'm really glad I did it. It's unlikely I'll do it again, but I think it's something everyone should do once. Note that in Playa del Carmen, it's so warm, even at 10,000 feet, that you can jump in shorts and short sleeves.

[Image: 812930-R1-058-27A_zpsdjbcxeuz.jpg]

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 5 users Like daniel1948's post
11-09-2015, 07:38 PM
(11-09-2015 07:22 PM)pablo Wrote:  My memory stinks, but I bet my friends could tell you some stories.

Was a monkey suit involved?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
11-09-2015, 07:39 PM
(11-09-2015 07:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 04:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Most spontaneous places to have sex...I may have a few Drinking Beverage

How did you manage that? Were hands involved?

I think you were replying to moms...but in my situations, hands were definitely involved. Also I have really good balance Yes

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
11-09-2015, 07:43 PM
(11-09-2015 03:18 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I thought this could be an interesting topic with some ad hoc humor....

So what is one of the most spontaneous ideas you've acted on? From being laid out, slain in the spirit speaking in tongues for two hours ....to killing people like Dexter (hopefully neither of these are in your arsenal).

I'll start:

Between Christmas and New Years of 2004 I decided on a whim to fly from Ohio to Seattle to meet a girl I had been talking to online for a few months. Our phone chemistry was insane, (weird I know) and we were talking several hours a day so wtf. We agreed on the phone and I literally packed a bag in 10 minutes, drove to the airport, bought a ticket and flew to Seattle. The trip didn't go so great when I got there. Reality hit her like a sledge hammer, she freaked out a little bit and ended up shipping me off to a hotel (which she paid for because she felt so bad). Apparently girls don't like it when you "look like me" and send a picture of David Beckam. Laughat jk. I spent New Years eve and day by myself in an unfamiliar city but made the best of it. Fun times. Undecided

I did something similar with a woman I met on Facebook, but it worked out much better. We've been...um..."friends" Angel for about five years now.

I was an emotional mess from getting divorced, and she was a stripper who is crazy. God revealed to her that the world is going to end this month, but on the off chance that doesn't happen, we're planning to get back together in December. Blush

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
11-09-2015, 07:48 PM
I do nothing but spontaneous stuff, I hate schedules and planing things in advance. I've packed a bag quit my job and been on a plane to Japan in the course of 3 hours when I was 21. I'll dances in the grocery store when a song I like comes on. I'll do the Monty Python Silly Walk wenever i damn well wany. I bought my best friend and I fake mustaches and her and I proceeded to talk in funny 17th century accents all night at the local club. We were 29 and 24 respectively lol.

And now I'm not sure if this is an example of spontaneous actions or insanity.

My personal favorite though, and one of my favorite memories period, is the time I got involved on a shootout on my way home. While passing the local booster juice I saw six or seven 11 years old boys and one little 9 year old girl, having a fake gun fight with each other across the street, some armed with Nerf guns some just using the hands as guns. They were going at it, diving and rolling and taking cover and just out and out war zone.

Well they saw me walking across the street and one pointed me out....a second too late. I whirled pulling both hands as guns out from the small of my back (where I always keep a pair ) and heard a panicked "oh no!" as all hell broke out.
THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!
Several dived outta the way while there compatriots opened fire, bullets of the mind whizzing past me and through traffic as I returned fire dropping the first as he splayed across the sidewalk. One after another they feel to my fury until a slug tore it's way into my leg dropping me to one knee my hand guns hitting the pavement. Hushed silence as the survivers waited to see what would happen...and then ran as I pulled a mind grenade from my belt, bit down on the pin and through it at them two more falling in a shrapnel filled (and delightfully melodramatic for an 11 year old) heap on the ground. Sadly my victory was cut short as the final child, the young girl, leveled her Nerf gun at me and shot me dead. I fell back onto the grass behind me as the rest of the children, now rezzed, cheered their victory cries, congratulated the girl, gathered up their armaments, and took off down the street to find new monsters to slay. I laid on the grass arms out just long enough to make sure I was out of sight of my slayers and gathered myself up, dusted myself off, and headed home happy in the fact I had made their day and they had made mine.

And that's the story of how I got into a gun fight in full view of a dozen or more adults and killed a bunch of their children. When I was 28 lol.

Life is awesome.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 9 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
11-09-2015, 07:49 PM
(11-09-2015 07:43 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 03:18 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  I thought this could be an interesting topic with some ad hoc humor....

So what is one of the most spontaneous ideas you've acted on? From being laid out, slain in the spirit speaking in tongues for two hours ....to killing people like Dexter (hopefully neither of these are in your arsenal).

I'll start:

Between Christmas and New Years of 2004 I decided on a whim to fly from Ohio to Seattle to meet a girl I had been talking to online for a few months. Our phone chemistry was insane, (weird I know) and we were talking several hours a day so wtf. We agreed on the phone and I literally packed a bag in 10 minutes, drove to the airport, bought a ticket and flew to Seattle. The trip didn't go so great when I got there. Reality hit her like a sledge hammer, she freaked out a little bit and ended up shipping me off to a hotel (which she paid for because she felt so bad). Apparently girls don't like it when you "look like me" and send a picture of David Beckam. Laughat jk. I spent New Years eve and day by myself in an unfamiliar city but made the best of it. Fun times. Undecided

I did something similar with a woman I met on Facebook, but it worked out much better. We've been...um..."friends" Angel for about five years now.

I was an emotional mess from getting divorced, and she was a stripper who is crazy. God revealed to her that the world is going to end this month, but on the off chance that doesn't happen, we're planning to get back together in December. Blush

I hope it works out for you. Hug You deserve to be happy and have hot strippery sex Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-09-2015, 07:52 PM
(11-09-2015 07:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I do nothing but spontaneous stuff, I hate schedules and planing things in advance. I've packed a bag quit my job and been on a plane to Japan in the course of 3 hours when I was 21. I'll dances in the grocery store when a song I like comes on. I'll do the Monty Python Silly Walk wenever i damn well wany. I bought my best friend and I fake mustaches and her and I proceeded to talk in funny 17th century accents all night at the local club. We were 29 and 24 respectively lol.

My personal favorite though, and one of my favorite memories period, is the time I got involved on a shootout on my way home. While passing the local booster juice I saw six or seven 11 years old boys and one little 9 year old girl, having a fake gun fight with each other across the street, some armed with Nerf guns some just using the hands as guns. They were going at it, diving and rolling and taking cover and just out and out war zone.

Well they saw me walking across the street and one pointed me out....a second too late. I whirled pulling both hands as guns out from the small of my back (where I always keep a pair ) and heard a panicked "oh no!" as all hell broke out.
THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!
Several dived outta the way while there compatriots opened fire, bullets of the mind whizzing past me and through traffic as I returned fire dropping the first as he splayed across the sidewalk. One after another they feel to my fury until a slug tore it's way into my leg dropping me to one knee my hand guns hitting the pavement. Hushed silence as the survivers waited to see what would happen...and then ran as I pulled a mind grenade from my belt, bit down on the pin and through it at them two more falling in a shrapnel filled (and delightfully melodramatic for an 11 year old) heap on the ground. Sadly my victory was cut short as the final child, the young girl, leveled her Nerf gun at me and shot me dead. I fell back onto the grass behind me as the rest of the children, now rezzed, cheered their victory cries, congratulated the girl, gathered up their armaments, and took off down the street to find new monsters to slay. I laid on the grass arms out just long enough to make sure I was out of sight of my slayers and gathered myself up, dusted myself off, and headed home happy in the fact I had made their day and they had made mine.

And that's the story of how I got into a gun fight in full view of a dozen or more adults and killed a bunch of their children. When I was 28 lol.

Life is awesome.

Too cute!

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-09-2015, 07:56 PM
I go full spontaneity several times a day. Most of these events begin something like, "Oh, look! Chocolate cake........"

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
11-09-2015, 07:56 PM
(11-09-2015 07:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 07:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I do nothing but spontaneous stuff, I hate schedules and planing things in advance. I've packed a bag quit my job and been on a plane to Japan in the course of 3 hours when I was 21. I'll dances in the grocery store when a song I like comes on. I'll do the Monty Python Silly Walk wenever i damn well wany. I bought my best friend and I fake mustaches and her and I proceeded to talk in funny 17th century accents all night at the local club. We were 29 and 24 respectively lol.

THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!

Life is awesome.

Too cute!
I fucking love kids, would had a Legion of my own haha
They have right idea, adults are so goddamn serious all the time. I can't tell you how many really good suits I've destroyed giving piggy back rides and jumping in mud puddles. The world would be a great place if everyone was 10 lol

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post