Most spontaneous idea you've acted on...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: Most spontaneous idea you've acted on...
(12-09-2015 07:51 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 03:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hug She was crazy, you are a cutie--way better than David Beckham!

...And at least, you got to see Seattle if nothing else Undecided

Aw thx JB. Yes Seattle is one of my fave places now. I would live there in a heartbeat. Pick up today and move if not for my fam.

I would so move to Seattle!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-09-2015, 07:31 PM
(11-09-2015 03:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I had sex in an airplane and not in the bathroom.

Ohmy Back story please... Drinking Beverage

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
12-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Hmmm...one day, I decided that I would go have lunch at fisherman's wharf in San Francisco. I lived just outside Los Angeles at the time, near what is now Six Flags Magic Mountain, so named for the Nike anti-ballistic missile site. This was back in the day when credit cards were a figment of my imagination- 1970, barely 18 YO. I had enough cash for the trip. Left about 5 AM in my '64 Malibu SS up HWY 99 (anyone remember that?), and had lunch in SF. Headed back on the old US101, through farm country. Lucky to be alive, as, on the way back, I opened it up and was running 120+ MPH when a farmer pulled out of his field on a tractor. I bet his hair was all pulled forward when I went by. Road gear on a tractor like that is about 8 MPH. 14 hours round trip. I cruised Van Nuys Boulevard that evening before I ended up at home. The car was in good running condition, as I did my own maintenance, but if it had broken, what would I have done? Greyhound my ass home? The irony is, I have no recollection of what I ate for lunch!
12-09-2015, 10:46 PM
(11-09-2015 08:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 08:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I spoil my pets too. Heart

Well, if you are creating a legion to take over Denmark, I'm on board Drinking Beverage

Sweet! I know exactly what position you can fill in the plan! Big Grin hahaha

I'm in, but we ought to take over New Zealand to ruin Muffs' secret plan for world domination, and then return it to the hobbits. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-09-2015, 11:46 PM
(12-09-2015 10:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 08:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Sweet! I know exactly what position you can fill in the plan! Big Grin hahaha

I'm in, but we ought to take over New Zealand to ruin Muffs' secret plan for world domination, and then return it to the hobbits. Yes
I'm.....I'm.... slightly less sure what position you can fill in the plan then I was with jenny but welcome aboard!

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
13-09-2015, 09:05 AM
(12-09-2015 10:42 PM)Fireball Wrote:  ... lunch at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco ... I have no recollection of what I ate for lunch ...

You had crab. The more important question is how long it took you to find a place to park the car Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
13-09-2015, 12:31 PM
(12-09-2015 08:48 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  ... solo bicycle tour of New Zealand's south island, Christchurch to Christchurch on a counter-clockwise loop down thru Wanaka then back up the coast to Hokitika and over Arthur's Pass. A century a day more or less for 8 straight days...

Cool!

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por l√°grimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
13-09-2015, 12:32 PM
(12-09-2015 08:54 AM)jennybee Wrote:  ... I would so move to Seattle!

I don't think I could handle all that rain. Or the traffic.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por l√°grimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
13-09-2015, 12:38 PM
(13-09-2015 12:32 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 08:54 AM)jennybee Wrote:  ... I would so move to Seattle!

I don't think I could handle all that rain. Or the traffic.

I am one of those weird people who love the rain. And I'm used to traffic, I live in CA Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
13-09-2015, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2015 12:47 PM by onlinebiker.)
(12-09-2015 08:54 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-09-2015 07:51 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Aw thx JB. Yes Seattle is one of my fave places now. I would live there in a heartbeat. Pick up today and move if not for my fam.

I would so move to Seattle!

My older sister lives there - so I've visited a time or two.... Each time I've gone there the weather has been fantastic ---- so she keeps telling me ---- IT'S NOT LIKE THIS!!!!! It's ALWAYS raining........

Judging from all the mold and fungus on everything that doesn't move - I suspect she's telling the truth....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.