Mother Teresa to be Canonized

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: Mother Teresa to be Canonized
(20-12-2015 09:51 PM)Pops Wynn Wrote:  You gringos think you know it all don't you?

No! We would love to see someone come and prove us wrong. Unfortunately, we've got nothing but dumb people making bunch of dumb claims. You sir, just top that list. Congratulations... Ohmy

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
20-12-2015, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2015 09:46 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(20-12-2015 09:51 PM)Pops Wynn Wrote:  You gringos think you know it all don't you?

You're in the wrong pueblo, ese. This is the den of debaucherous vice, hedonists only.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
20-12-2015, 10:10 PM
(20-12-2015 11:17 AM)Pops Wynn Wrote:  Nobody wants to be a good Catholic until St. Paddy's Day but they don't go to Mass like I do on St. Paddy's day therefore will never measure up.
Measure up? You spent St. Patrick's Day in a pointless building in the company of the under-educated and delusional, all while under the banner of an organization that ran a child rapist protection ring, talking to imaginary friends and eating magic crackers. Measure up? Bitch please, I could scrape a better use of my time off my boots. And your clone for that matter.

(20-12-2015 11:17 AM)Pops Wynn Wrote:  The great Mother Teresa did
Given that the bitch was a horrible, unjust, selfish piece of shit I would say that I actually agree with you in that she absolutely measured up to you. Drinking Beverage

(20-12-2015 11:17 AM)Pops Wynn Wrote:  and by god witnessed miracles
So you won't answer questions but you will lie through your teeth. Lovely. What a fantastic combination.

(20-12-2015 11:17 AM)Pops Wynn Wrote:  there like the rest of us.
Rolleyes Uh-huh. Watching a pedophile recite a dead language over a saltine is not a miracle you low expectation having motherfucker.

(20-12-2015 11:17 AM)Pops Wynn Wrote:  Come to Mass and see for yourself to qualify.
The only miracle in a catholic church is that even the priest bothers to show up to that silly shit. Now kindly dip your dick in cyanide and then bend over and fuck your own face to death.

All my Love:
The Rest of the Human Race

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-12-2015, 10:13 PM
(20-12-2015 01:00 PM)Pops Wynn Wrote:  If so then your IQ must be higher thankfully you give credit for.
Where the fuck did you learn English, Dragon Ball Z cartoons? In Japanese?

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
20-12-2015, 10:28 PM

Of course not. Religions claim to have all the answers. Not atheists. We ask questions.

Speaking of which:

Is this really the best you can do? You find an entire forum filled with people willing and (some) eager to debate with religious folks. We ask questions, answer some, we talk and we try.

You have a tremendous opportunity to provoke thought and engage in dialogue and debate.

And the best you can come up with is "faggot"...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 3 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
20-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Mother Teresa to be Canonized
I'm a former Catholic, Irish and French blood, born on St Patrick's Day, and had family serving at St Patrick's Cathedral. You'd think I'd be destined to stay cathy. Smile

(You'd be wrong.)
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
20-12-2015, 11:30 PM
[Image: DZn2Qhd.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-12-2015, 11:44 PM
To paraphrase Chrisopher Hitchens' "Mommie Dearest"...

Mother Teresa affirmed that abortion is "the greatest destroyer of peace," as she fantastically asserted to a dumbfounded audience when receiving the Nobel Peace Prize.

MT was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction. And she was a friend to the worst of the rich, taking misappropriated money from the atrocious Duvalier family in Haiti (whose rule she praised in return) and from Charles H Keating of the failed Lincoln Savings and Loan.

The primitive hospice in Calcutta was as run down when she died as it always had been—she preferred California clinics when she got sick herself.

Many more people are poor and sick because of the life of MT: Even more will be poor and sick if her example is followed. She was a fanatic, a fundamentalist, and a fraud.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 8 users Like SYZ's post
20-12-2015, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2015 11:55 PM by SYZ.)
(20-12-2015 09:16 PM)Pops Wynn Wrote:  Athiests do not ignore god do they?

You obviously know nothing at all about the tenets of atheism—and you can't even spell it LOL.

One cannot ignore something that doesn't exist. Do you ignore leprechauns?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
21-12-2015, 03:29 AM
(20-12-2015 11:44 PM)SYZ Wrote:  To paraphrase Chrisopher Hitchens' "Mommie Dearest"...

Mother Teresa affirmed that abortion is "the greatest destroyer of peace," as she fantastically asserted to a dumbfounded audience when receiving the Nobel Peace Prize.

MT was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction. And she was a friend to the worst of the rich, taking misappropriated money from the atrocious Duvalier family in Haiti (whose rule she praised in return) and from Charles H Keating of the failed Lincoln Savings and Loan.

The primitive hospice in Calcutta was as run down when she died as it always had been—she preferred California clinics when she got sick herself.

Many more people are poor and sick because of the life of MT: Even more will be poor and sick if her example is followed. She was a fanatic, a fundamentalist, and a fraud.

BowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowing
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post