Mother plays surrogate to sons child with donated egg.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: Mother plays surrogate to sons child with donated egg.
(08-03-2015 11:12 PM)DuffMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 10:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  Why? Their decision has in no way directly effected you.
Personally, I think someone willing to go through the trouble and possible ridicule to have a child, will most likely be a good parent.

I was over exaggerating for jokes, guess it wasn't funny. 'sigh' Oh woe is me and such.
And not necessarily, people have children out of a selfish primal urge to pass on their genes, if not an accident of lust.
It says nothing about parenting skills.

If anything this urge to pass on his genes is a negative against him in my book, and shows a lack of objective rationality. There are plenty of children that need adopting, and his genetics don't matter in the grand scheme of things.
Unless he is this self aware and thinks his specific genetics are super important, a narcissistic megalomaniac hell bent on building a race of superhuman homosexuals from his genetic code.......... what have we done!?

Now I don't know if you're joking or not.
If you're not, zip up, your homophobia is showing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-03-2015, 11:20 PM
(08-03-2015 11:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 11:12 PM)DuffMan Wrote:  Unless he is this self aware and thinks his specific genetics are super important, a narcissistic megalomaniac hell bent on building a race of superhuman homosexuals from his genetic code.......... what have we done!?

This is another unfunny joke right? Dodgy

That depends, are you laughing?
08-03-2015, 11:32 PM
(08-03-2015 11:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 11:12 PM)DuffMan Wrote:  I was over exaggerating for jokes, guess it wasn't funny. 'sigh' Oh woe is me and such.
And not necessarily, people have children out of a selfish primal urge to pass on their genes, if not an accident of lust.
It says nothing about parenting skills.

If anything this urge to pass on his genes is a negative against him in my book, and shows a lack of objective rationality. There are plenty of children that need adopting, and his genetics don't matter in the grand scheme of things.
Unless he is this self aware and thinks his specific genetics are super important, a narcissistic megalomaniac hell bent on building a race of superhuman homosexuals from his genetic code.......... what have we done!?

Now I don't know if you're joking or not.

Of course I'm joking............. homosexuals are obviously genetically inferior. He couldn't be both self aware and trying to build a superhuman army from inferior DNA.

Unless, he thought of this to and has found away to correct the problem and even improve on his template granting them special powers.......... they aren't going to be super human homosexuals, but, super mutant homosexuals. His version of the Xmen will wipe us all out.

[Image: 1316514273_village-people.jpg]
08-03-2015, 11:46 PM
(08-03-2015 11:32 PM)DuffMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 11:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  Now I don't know if you're joking or not.

Of course I'm joking............. homosexuals are obviously genetically inferior. He couldn't be both self aware and trying to build a superhuman army from inferior DNA.

Unless, he thought of this to and has found away to correct the problem and even improve on his template granting them special powers.......... they aren't going to be super human homosexuals, but, super mutant homosexuals. His version of the Xmen will wipe us all out.

[Image: 1316514273_village-people.jpg]

I regret wasting as much time as I already have on you.
Go away shitstain.
09-03-2015, 12:03 AM
(08-03-2015 11:46 PM)pablo Wrote:  I regret wasting as much time as I already have on you.
Go away shitstain.

Wait, this is my thread. If you don't like my jokes why don't you take a hike. It couldn't have been any more blatant I was joking.

Going to claim to be offended by my sense of humour, call me names and tell me to leave. That's real nice.
A self appointed right not to be offended, or did some superior deity or political belief grant you this right.
09-03-2015, 12:12 AM
I'm not offended by your so-called humor.
I'm not offended at all, you just enjoy being provocative so you ran with that.
If anything, you bore me.
09-03-2015, 12:47 AM
(09-03-2015 12:12 AM)pablo Wrote:  I'm not offended by your so-called humor.
Provocative;
causing anger or another strong reaction, especially deliberately.
"a provocative article"
synonyms: annoying, irritating, exasperating, infuriating, provoking, maddening, goading, vexing, galling;

If you found I was provocative, what feeling did I provoke in you then?

You weren't offended, and you weren't laughing. I don't wish for this to digress into semantics, but how exactly was what I said in any way believable enough to be provocative?

Lets assume you understand the meaning of the word, my thread bores you. Not even that, but "you bore me" and "you are a shit stain" and my "so called humour". So I provoked a strong reaction of boredom........ oxymoronic piss.

So I enjoyed provoking a strong reaction of blandness and ran with it. You, sir, are an idiot of the highest order.
[+] 1 user Likes DuffMan's post
09-03-2015, 12:51 AM
(09-03-2015 12:47 AM)DuffMan Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 12:12 AM)pablo Wrote:  I'm not offended by your so-called humor.
Provocative;
"a provocative article"
synonyms: annoying, irritating, exasperating, infuriating, provoking, maddening, goading, vexing, galling;

You weren't offended, and you weren't laughing. I don't wish for this to digress into semantics, but how exactly was what I said in any way believable enough to be provocative?

Lets assume you understand the meaning of the word, my thread bores you. Not even that, but "you bore me" and "you are a shit stain" and my "so called humour". So I provoked a strong reaction of boredom........ oxymoronic piss.

So I enjoyed provoking a strong reaction of blandness and ran with it. You, sir, are an idiot of the highest order.

Thanks!
09-03-2015, 12:58 AM
(09-03-2015 12:51 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 12:47 AM)DuffMan Wrote:  Provocative;
"a provocative article"

Thanks!

Yeah... You atheists like to be seen as idiots.

Truth seeker.
09-03-2015, 01:02 AM
(09-03-2015 12:58 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 12:51 AM)pablo Wrote:  Thanks!

Yeah... You atheists like to be seen as idiots.

Awww, poor baby! Did someone forget to feed you again? Gimp-suit getting a little smelly? Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post