Motherfuckin' wifi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Motherfuckin' wifi
So AT&T gave me a new wifi modem a few months back (had to pay for it since the other one blew out >>) and now I can't use it for my pokemon games like Soulsilver and Diamond, the games won't connect to the wifi even though the DS can using "advanced" settings. wtf?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: Motherfuckin' wifi
some wifi settings like the cryptography type and the broadcast channels can cause problems, for instance, some versions of windows XP can't find wpa2 encoded wifi signals. Try changing those and see if it works

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
11-06-2013, 01:08 PM
That's what you get for playing Pokemon. Laughat

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
11-06-2013, 01:13 PM
(11-06-2013 01:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  That's what you get for playing Pokemon. Laughat

You were never loved if you don't like Pokemon.

Smartass
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
11-06-2013, 02:23 PM
(11-06-2013 01:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  That's what you get for playing Pokemon. Laughat

Pffft my level 98 Charizard says otherwise!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 3 users Like Question's post
11-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Re: Motherfuckin' wifi
I ran into a similar issue not too long ago. I could use the wifi just fine but then my games wouldn't connect (also pokemon, heartgold). In my case, it was because I was changing the ip address to go to a specific server for transferring pokemon to my game. Nintendo had closed that loophole by making sure I couldn't connect. I think they are pretty quick for shutting those down.

If you are trying to connect for legit reasons, I have no ideas.

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
11-06-2013, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 03:44 PM by FSM_scot.)
(11-06-2013 02:23 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Pffft my level 98 Charizard says otherwise!

Pfft noob. I had level a 100 charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur back in the red and blue days.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
11-06-2013, 03:48 PM
When I saw the title this is the first thing that came to mind.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-06-2013, 05:41 PM
(11-06-2013 01:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

You were never loved if you don't like Pokemon.

Smartass

And you're full of douchebaggery. Drinking Beverage

Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-06-2013, 10:04 PM
(11-06-2013 03:38 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 02:23 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Pffft my level 98 Charizard says otherwise!

Pfft noob. I had level a 100 charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur back in the red and blue days.

I had a level 100 Flareon xD