Motivational Books for athletic free thinker teens

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Motivational Books for athletic free thinker teens
Can anyone suggest a good book to help motivate a teenaged athlete? I've been looking but many of the books out there seem to have a religious base/spin. I'm trying to help my teens find motivation without spirituality since it seems spirituality usually includes religion or at least the idea of a god/creator. Thanks!

- - - - Truth is an unpopular subject, because it is unquestionably correct! - - - -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Slackerinto's post
30-04-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: Motivational Books for athletic free thinker teens
(30-04-2014 03:07 PM)Slackerinto Wrote:  Can anyone suggest a good book to help motivate a teenaged athlete? I've been looking but many of the books out there seem to have a religious base/spin. I'm trying to help my teens find motivation without spirituality since it seems spirituality usually includes religion or at least the idea of a god/creator. Thanks!

Approved the same god-damned minute it was posted! DAMN I'M GOOD!!!

Sorry, I've no idea on motivational books but hopefully someone else might. Anyways, welcome to the forum. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
30-04-2014, 03:10 PM
I just work out to work out. I think it is fun.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Might want to check out Diana Nyad. Can't speak to her books, but I can speak to her grit. 64 yo lesbian atheist is the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage. Took her 5 tries. She's got a biodoc which might be worth watching. The Other Shore - Every Stroke Hurts, Every Breath Heals.

#sigh