Motivational speakers like Suze Orman

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2015, 10:40 AM
I can't stand this woman. I should really like female financial advisers because there aren't that many around and it's a male dominated field of work and she probably worked hard to get where she is , but jesus, I really find her so irritating. She does motivational speeches and like most motivational speakers, I just want to go kick them in the face and tell them to SHUT UP! They remind me of preachers.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-12-2015, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2015 01:48 PM by Clockwork.)
Can't stand Tony Robbins.

He is annoying and looks like he's going to eat me.

If you've ever seen the Leviathans from "Supernatural," you'll see the resemblance.

[Image: robbins-e1330103799893_zpsmcb7kmcy.jpg]

[Image: spn_0954_zpsvdxvhake.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
12-12-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Motivational speakers like Suze Orman
It’s a great gig of you can get it. Imagine getting paid $10-$20K per lecture by telling people what your mom told you when you were 7, “Yes dear, you are special, and you can do it!”.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-2802-1424406405-17.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
12-12-2015, 01:50 PM
(12-12-2015 01:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It’s a great gig of you can get it. Imagine getting paid $10-$20K per lecture by telling people what your mom told you when you were 7, “Yes dear, you are special, and you can do it!”.

My brother and a former friend of ours told me I need to make parody videos of a motivational lecture I gave. I had even made a fake book cover. Smile

I was afraid someone would hire me not knowing it was fake.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
12-12-2015, 01:56 PM
(12-12-2015 01:50 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 01:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It’s a great gig of you can get it. Imagine getting paid $10-$20K per lecture by telling people what your mom told you when you were 7, “Yes dear, you are special, and you can do it!”.

My brother and a former friend of ours told me I need to make parody videos of a motivational lecture I gave. I had even made a fake book cover. Smile

I was afraid someone would hire me not knowing it was fake.

It could have been the start to a new, lucrative career for you!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
12-12-2015, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2015 02:11 PM by Full Circle.)
You know who I dilsike immensely for spouting crap that costs people money? Jim Cramer.

Here Jon Stewart exposes his bullshit.

http://walrusvideo.com/jon-stewart-vs-ji...h-12-2009/

[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
12-12-2015, 02:52 PM
They all sound like fuckin preachers to me so I have a immediate, visceral hate towards them. And most of the audience members look like they're sheep in a church who can't think for themselves. They're there to drink the cool aid. No questions asked.

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
12-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Matt Foley is pretty good as far as motivational speakers go Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
12-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Motivational speakers remind me of hypnotists. If I know you're trying to hypnotize me or motivate me, it's not gonna happen. I'm much too stubborn to let them.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
12-12-2015, 03:15 PM
(12-12-2015 03:00 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Matt Foley is pretty good as far as motivational speakers go Thumbsup

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load