Movie dance/funk tune mashup

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2015, 09:07 AM
Movie dance/funk tune mashup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
23-11-2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Movie dance/funk tune mashup
Love that song! Always puts me in a good mood!
Find all posts by this user
26-11-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Movie dance/funk tune mashup
Well hell, how'd I miss this thread.

I think I've seen every movie in this mashup. That's Bill "Bojangles" Robinson dancing with Shirley Temple. It's one of the few decent films of Bill Robinson dancing.

The piece with from Singin' In the Rain with Gene Kelly, Donald O'Conner and Debbie Reynolds where they dance over the sofa was filmed over and over again. They completed it about 2 in the morning and Debbie's feet were bleeding. Debbie Reynolds had only danced a little bit before this film, nothing much to speak of so she worked her ass off to dance with Gene Kelly and Donald O'Conner.

The Nicholas Brothers and their amazing splits! There's only about 6 or 8 years in their adult life that they could do those splits from such a high jump. After a while it just hurts!

There's a scene with Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire at the 2:12 mark, the Hays Office missed her braless bouncing boobs. Fred sure checks them out.

The Laurel and Hardy dance is from Way Out West. It's actually my favorite dance scene in any movie. It's absolutely delightful. There's no way I can watch it without a smile on my face. Here it is from 1937. Big GrinBig Grin ( I can't remember the name of the band playing on the steps.)

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user