Movie rant thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2016, 08:10 PM
RE: Movie rant thread
(01-05-2016 07:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(01-05-2016 06:12 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yeah, never liked the Saw movies. Hell, I don't think I made it all the way through the second one.

I want horror to go back to being scary, like juon. That movie scares that day lights out of me.

I'll have to check it out, haven't seen a movie that actually scared me since I was young enough to be scared by shitty movies.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2016, 04:51 AM
(01-05-2016 03:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 06:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  I really liked it. Yes Excellent cast.

Remember people, this is a man who thinks The Lord of the Rings movies were the worst movies ever made. Don't take his movie opinions serious.

Since I've never said that, I will ignore your hysterical hyperbole. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-05-2016, 06:47 AM
Lucifer Rising.

Great soundtrack, boring movie.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
02-05-2016, 06:50 AM
(01-05-2016 03:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-04-2016 06:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  I really liked it. Yes Excellent cast.

Remember people, this is a man who thinks The Lord of the Rings movies were the worst movies ever made. Don't take his movie opinions serious.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
02-05-2016, 05:39 PM
(02-05-2016 04:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-05-2016 03:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Remember people, this is a man who thinks The Lord of the Rings movies were the worst movies ever made. Don't take his movie opinions serious.

Since I've never said that, I will ignore your hysterical hyperbole. Drinking Beverage

Ah excuse me...

(02-05-2016 04:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  Lord of the Rings are the worse movies ever made. And Muffs has great hair.

Check and mate good sir. Drinking Beverage

[Image: oscar.png]
14-05-2016, 02:22 AM

This movie is gonna suck so much cock. A person who hasn't played the videogames wouldn't understand jack shit of this trailer. That's not good.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
14-05-2016, 02:42 AM
(14-05-2016 02:22 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

This movie is gonna suck so much cock. A person who hasn't played the videogames wouldn't understand jack shit of this trailer. That's not good.

Wait, you mean the trailer didn't give away the entire plot of the movie? And that's a bad thing? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
14-05-2016, 03:15 AM
(14-05-2016 02:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 02:22 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

Wait, you mean the trailer didn't give away the entire plot of the movie? And that's a bad thing? Consider

What's the rule of video game movie tie ins?

Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat 1 gets a pass due to Raúl Juliá and Christopher Lambert respectively.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
14-05-2016, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2016 03:35 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(14-05-2016 03:15 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 02:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Wait, you mean the trailer didn't give away the entire plot of the movie? And that's a bad thing? Consider

What's the rule of video game movie tie ins?

Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat 1 gets a pass due to Raúl Juliá and Christopher Lambert respectively.

It's Michael Fassbender, so I want it to not suck for his sake.

But it's UbiSoft, and fuck those guys.

So I'm just kind of meh. But I have no qualms with them switching up the lore to make it work for film. I mean, they killed off Desmond in the games without having a fucking idea where they were going with it anyways, so the game's cannon is hardly sacrosanct or above reproach.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-09-2016, 11:03 AM
So I was watching a video on youtube about these guys who run a channel called The Bible reloaded! They were talking about the Christiano Brothers movie company and how they have falsely accused them of using copyrighted material. Apparently they are suing them currently for this false claim. I was looking at this company and they have a new movie out called remember the goal and I watched the trailer. I replied on the youtube channel and they deleted my post. Of course it was not a good review but there was nothing vulgar just a simple review of this movie does not look that good. Has anyone else had run ins with the christiano Brothers?

Here is the link to the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjcgE_neMmU

Here is the link to the lawsuit being filed from the bible reloaded people https://www.gofundme.com/TBRDefenseFund