Movie theater closes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Movie theater closes
(15-01-2016 05:55 PM)julep Wrote:  
(15-01-2016 03:30 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  We're going tonight...

I love the local theater.... We can go - in the evening --- get snacks - popcorn and soda -- and not spend 20 bucks for the two of us...

Plus - they have great seating...

And the place is pretty damned clean....

Where do you live?

Evening tickets in our theater in Mass: $12-13 per ticket, one popcorn and two sodas would cost another $12! Close to $40 for the two of us.

Plainwell Michigan --- Moore Theater.

We stopped for dinner -- so didn't get popcorn -- but did get two sodas and two Milk Duds....

$12

We saw Star Wars VII... It was in one of the smaller screen rooms -- sits about 150. We got the best seats -- in the front of the back area -- with loads of leg room............(gimp seating)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2016, 06:45 AM
I don't know, if I owned a theater I would not sell beer, I know how fucking rude patrons can be with talking, or talking on cell phones, and kicking the backs of seats and smacking their fucking lips while eating. Add beer, and oh if it is in a stupid fucking location with open carry, even worse.

I'm not against a business doing what it wants, but I wouldn't sell beer because of asshole drunks and the liability that could get me sued.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2016, 06:52 AM
I liked it when I was in California -- the Petaluma theater (I think it was called The Phoenix) -- had a balcony -- where smoking was legal -- and they'd bring you drinks at your seat.......... (or you could go to the bar..)

I think if you lit up in a theater now, they'd summarily execute you....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user