Movies with Nazis or Soviets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Movies with Nazis or Soviets
Preferably as the good guys. Now I've seen, Inglorious Bastards (funny movie), The Iron Cross, Stalingrad (good and sad), Enemy at the gate (sucked!), Dead Snow (sucked!), Downfall (sad), Dad (it had like 2 seconds featuring the nazi's and what happens mass murder other than that good movie), As Far As My Feet Will Carry Me (not bad).

Now for the Soviet one I haven't seen to many of those, I did see 9th Company (wasn't bad)... and I suppose you could say Enemy at the Gate was more of a Soviet Union one. (still sucked!) and I'm afraid that's it for those.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2012, 06:01 PM
RE: Movies with Nazis or Soviets
The only thing I have to say to you on this topic is:

DEAD SNOW KICKS ASS

[Image: 164993_o.gif]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
15-03-2012, 07:18 PM
(15-03-2012 05:16 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Preferably as the good guys. Now I've seen, Inglorious Bastards (funny movie), The Iron Cross, Stalingrad (good and sad), Enemy at the gate (sucked!), Dead Snow (sucked!), Downfall (sad), Dad (it had like 2 seconds featuring the nazi's and what happens mass murder other than that good movie), As Far As My Feet Will Carry Me (not bad).

Now for the Soviet one I haven't seen to many of those, I did see 9th Company (wasn't bad)... and I suppose you could say Enemy at the Gate was more of a Soviet Union one. (still sucked!) and I'm afraid that's it for those.

Das Boot

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-03-2012, 08:06 PM
(15-03-2012 07:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  Das Boot

I've seen it but it's been a loooong while, I suppose I should watch it again. I'll give my review after I'm done watching it.
16-03-2012, 12:50 PM
(15-03-2012 06:01 PM)lucradis Wrote:  The only thing I have to say to you on this topic is:

DEAD SNOW KICKS ASS

[Image: 164993_o.gif]

Well according to this documentary gif right here Nazi's sense of self preservation was totally fucked. Seriously? Who charges a guy holding a chainsaw, takes no evasive action, then acts all surprised when his head comes off?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-03-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say nazi zombies.
The biggest indicator for me was the visual of the nazi zombie doing just that.
It was a big help.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
16-03-2012, 01:08 PM
(16-03-2012 12:54 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say nazi zombies.
The biggest indicator for me was the visual of the nazi zombie doing just that.
It was a big help.

you'd have to pay me lots as an actor to do that. That bit about my head coming off would make it really expensive, I think they must have used real zombies.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-03-2012, 02:06 PM
That's true, but I heard a rumor that it was some famous method actor that figured it would be the ultimate test of his acting ability so he went out an got himself bit by a zombie nazi for the part.
Might have been Nicholas cage. That would explain his career death also.

16-03-2012, 03:54 PM
FUCK!!!!
MORE FUCKING NAZI SHIT!!!!

WHY??? WHY????
DEAR GOD WHYYYYYYY????

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My