Moving

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Moving
Hey er'body. Thought I'd post something just in case all (3 1/2....don't ask) my friends here were wondering why I wasn't here much. Not that I post much. But I'm lurky. Very lurky....

Some of you already know I was planning a move in the near future. I found out yesterday that the place I was planning to rent has become vacant a month early. So it looks like I'll be loading up as much shit as I can into my car, and driving across Canada. Next Tuesday. Blink yup. I'm packing up as much of my life as I can into a Cobalt, and starting a new life in a completely different world. Next week.

Fuck me.

As luck would have it, a friend of mine gave me his Jets tickets for tomorrow's game! Good thing too. I really would have hated to leave without seeing at least one game. I'm hoping to pick up a Jets jersey, because, well, I gotta wear the jersey while I'm cheering for them in BC! (I am SO going to get my ass kicked) After that, it will be all business getting my shit in order. Then a two day drive, maybe three, depending on the weather going through the mountains, followed by....who knows.

I'll check in when I can. Probably more often than I'm expecting.

GoJetsGo

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 13 users Like Stark Raving's post
20-01-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: Moving
[Image: 73c1ed44eb5841f3c021a0fd8bcac6b3.jpg]

enjoy your adventure to the fullest Thumbsup

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
20-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Best of luck, and have a safe trip.
Too bad you're a Jets fan, you seem ok otherwise.
Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
20-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Change can be a good thing.

Love hockey. My Alma Mater won a few national championships (might have had a few Canadians on scholarship).

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
20-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Awesome, I happen to really like where you are moving and drop by there often, I hope you love it as much or more! Your drive will be beautiful. Thanks for keeping us posted, it's much appreciated. Heart The hard work will feel good, coming from someone who started from near scratch herself. I'd wish you luck, but your determination will work out better for you. Shy
20-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Have fun at the game, and on your road trip!! Be safe, but make sure to cause a little trouble too Wink Hug Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
20-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Sometimes a big move is the perfect thing to get your head on right and begin anew.

Safe travels and keep us posted.

I am sure Muffs will keep things under control here. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
20-01-2015, 07:20 PM
(20-01-2015 05:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  Too bad you're a Jets fan, you seem ok otherwise.
Tongue

Fuck. I was thinking I'd splurge and buy an authentic jersey.....$300!!!!! I had no idea.

Gonna have to start a crowd fund just to get my ass kicked wearing a Winnipeg jersey in Vancouver. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
20-01-2015, 07:21 PM
Thanks everyone.

LJ, look me up.

20-01-2015, 07:26 PM
I hope you're moving to a farm, eh ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.