Moving

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Moving
(30-01-2015 09:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-01-2015 06:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I maintained a sort of organized chaos, just as you left it. Big Grin

I was thinking of perpetrating a coup while you were away but than it occurred to me that effort would be required to instill 'discipline' (via beatings and public lashings of course) into this lot in order for them to accept me as their Supreme Overlord and I'm not big on effort so I decided I'd just go play some video games instead.

Uh, question Muffs, how are you going to succeed in World Domination if Supreme Overlord of this lot is too much work?

[Image: TpQlBa0.gif]

I'm guessing minions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Muff's Minions.

Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
30-01-2015, 11:41 PM
World domination is easy because it's just manipulation.
You guys are harder to manipulate because you like to "question" things and "think" for yourselves, all that negative stuff. You lot will likely inhabit my work camps later so their's no point in trying to subdue you now.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-01-2015, 06:45 AM
pablo, evenheathen and I will supply much needed minions at a fair price. We will oversee their work...well, we will hire upper-class minions to oversee their work. The three of us will be way too busy lounging on the beach to directly oversee anything but our tans and our umbrella drinks. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
31-01-2015, 07:27 AM
(30-01-2015 11:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
You lot will likely inhabit my work camps later so their's no point in trying to subdue you now.

*there's

I think the traditional approach is purging of dissenters, intellectuals and skeptics.

Work camps are where you should put the gays and other sexual deviants.

Drinking Beverage

31-01-2015, 08:05 AM
(31-01-2015 07:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(30-01-2015 11:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
You lot will likely inhabit my work camps later so their's no point in trying to subdue you now.

*there's

I think the traditional approach is purging of dissenters, intellectuals and skeptics.

Drinking Beverage

Not 'muffs....I suspect he's an equal opportunity sadistic despot.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
31-01-2015, 08:20 AM
(31-01-2015 08:05 AM)gofish! Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 07:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  *there's

Drinking Beverage

Not 'muffs....I suspect he's an equal opportunity sadistic despot.

Suspect? Ohmy

You have doubts?

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post