Moving Away from Home

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Moving Away from Home
At some point, if you stay anywhere long enough -- it becomes "home".............

So, unless you're planning on perpetually moving - it's impossible to "move away from home".

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2017, 04:28 PM
I'm guessing we won't hear back from the OP until his next day off.
05-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Find meaning in your work, or find more meaningful work.

One way to do this could be to work towards a goal. If your career is one where you can move up, then focus on that. If not, maybe take some time off. Fuck it. Quit and go travel the world(read Vagandonding by Rolf Potts).

Are you single? Find someone and work for them and for the time you'll spend with them. I hope you succeed. Good luck.
09-01-2017, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 11:17 AM by IgniteThought.)
(05-01-2017 04:28 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  I'm guessing we won't hear back from the OP until his next day off.

Hahaha this made me laugh.

Thank you all for your input. I agree that the best way to look at it is as a stepping stone for something better.

Part of my job is dealing with customers and I'm an introvert. It's draining to have to be in front of people for an extended period of time. Thankfully things have slowed down, and I was explained that now I don't have to work more than 10 hrs, and 8 hrs on most days. (apparently during Christmas the rules are suspended). Now I'll get 2 days off per week, although the 2nd day off is never guaranteed. At least I'll get it this week. Smile

I really miss my home, friends, and places I used to frequent whenever I needed to chill. I have dreams about it some times. It just happened this morning, and now I'm feeling a bit down. Hope my mood improves.

Thanks again for all your words of encouragement.
09-01-2017, 11:13 AM