Moving a little closer to a job...hopefully

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: Moving a little closer to a job...hopefully
I'm going to have cake tomorrow. Chocolate with chocolate icing, provided by monsters.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
07-06-2012, 09:04 AM
(07-06-2012 05:58 AM)Anjele Wrote:  The woman training me was eating a banana when I came back from a break and said she has lots of food stashed in her desk for the rapture...oh geez!
Is that for real? Oh my. And when the rapture come she plans to stay at her desk? Ha ha. It's not a bomb shelter, and shouldn't she be raptures and disappear? lol. All kinds of wrong with this scenario.

Good luck with the job, though, Anj! Smile
07-06-2012, 09:19 AM
(07-06-2012 08:55 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  I'm going to have cake tomorrow. Chocolate with chocolate icing, provided by monsters.
I wish I could become you.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
07-06-2012, 04:56 PM
(07-06-2012 05:58 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Went to the job yesterday...they sure tried to cram a lot into my head in a few hours that I think left me while I slept. Sure hope some of it comes back to me.

Going back today and hoping it was just the weather yesterday that made the ride home last an hour and 45 minutes...UGH!

Guess they want me again tomorrow too and then they will decide if I am worth keeping around.

The woman training me was eating a banana when I came back from a break and said she has lots of food stashed in her desk for the rapture...oh geez!
An hour and 45 fucking minutes!!! Holy crap, Anj, that's a long time....If you stick it out you're a better woman than I Yes

Although, I suppose work is work Undecided

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
07-06-2012, 05:12 PM
(07-06-2012 06:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
Quote:...she has lots of food stashed in her desk for the rapture...
Wow, how does that even make any sense?
I don't know and there was no way I was going to ask!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
07-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Today's drive home was an hour and that included a quick stop at Target...so I can live with that.

Found out today they want me back next week, guess I am now temp to perm. Not the greatest job but a whole lot better than what unemployment pays...and I will get trained on SAP in the process.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post