Moving on..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Moving on..
It is time for a new Administrator for this forum. I have really found my time here rewarding, but all good things come to an end. I think it is time for a fresh perspective and so I will be stepping down. Rest assured, this decision was not taken lightly, and was also not solely because of the recent events. I have been considering this for a while, and just feel it's time to move on.

Thanks to everyone here for making this forum what it is. I hope that whoever takes my place will feel as rewarded as I have.

Take care all!

James.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2011, 03:56 PM
RE: Moving on..
(07-12-2011 03:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  It is time for a new Administrator for this forum. I have really found my time here rewarding, but all good things come to an end. I think it is time for a fresh perspective and so I will be stepping down. Rest assured, this decision was not taken lightly, and was also not solely because of the recent events. I have been considering this for a while, and just feel it's time to move on.

Thanks to everyone here for making this forum what it is. I hope that whoever takes my place will feel as rewarded as I have.

Take care all!

James.

Huh brah? Who is taking your place?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
07-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Not sure who is willing to step up just yet, but I won't just abandon the forum. I'll be here until I find a replacement.

Just visiting.

-SR
07-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Whaaa?

Awww man. That sucks. Please say you're still going to stick around and post, though. We're not completely losing you are we?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
07-12-2011, 04:10 PM
I hope that you'll stick around to post still! I can understand that administration can be burdensome. You've done a great job with this forum in my opinion! I hope that whoever takes over keeps the forums going in the same direction.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like kineo's post
07-12-2011, 04:11 PM
I will likely take a break for a while, but I have made many friends here, so I'm sure I'll be back.

Looking forward to some future chats with you!

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-12-2011, 04:43 PM
Huh

But... but...
Confused

Dodgy was it our breath?

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
07-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Well the world sure likes to lump everything together doesn't it? Like I said bad things always come in sets of three. You better stick around to post. All the old hats seem to be moving on and I just got here.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2011, 06:09 PM
(07-12-2011 05:40 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Well the world sure likes to lump everything together doesn't it? Like I said bad things always come in sets of three. You better stick around to post. All the old hats seem to be moving on and I just got here.

Well, if the old hats are gone, I guess that just leaves us asshats, eh Luc?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
07-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Stark, I was going to post this in the "What do you like about this forum" thread, but it seems more appropriate (and funnier) here!

With my best fake Scottish accent: "Fine, go. You've stayed your hour."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My