Moving on..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2011, 02:53 PM
RE: Moving on..
(14-12-2011 02:15 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(14-12-2011 11:31 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  It is official.

Lucradis will be taking on the Administrator position.

I am confident he will do a great job. Thanks Lucradis!

I am thrilled. Not about failing to extend my evil domain, of course, but that this matter was resolved with such dispatch. Cannot really know anybody on an internet forum, but you're a good dude; and lucradis is an evil clown... muah-ha-ha-ha ha ha

Oh dear, I think I just soiled my pants. Confused

OK, have at it - I believe your intentions are honorable. And thanks for stepping up.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-12-2011, 03:07 PM
And now the reign of Lucradis shall commence. Who to ban first... Everyone. The greatest troll experiment ever.

No I'm kidding. Things will remain the same as they were. I personally liked them that way. If things get crazy again I'll shoot the instigator to set an example and we shall all carry on as normal. Or maybe we'll just be democratic about it or something.

I'm pretty easy going. I liked Starks rule set so I'll use it myself.

I'm new to this whole game and am more than willing to hear complaints about my abilities or helpful suggestions as I know some of you have more experience than I.
I have some things I have to take care of today it being so close to Presentree and all so I shall have to leave for now, and come back later.

Thanks for all the support folks.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like lucradis's post
14-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Hail Master Lucradis

Observer: humble moderator at your service.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
14-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Observer keeps touching me... he won't stay on his side of the car.

It smells funny in here. I want icecream.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 7 users Like Buddy Christ's post
14-12-2011, 03:58 PM
(14-12-2011 03:51 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Observer keeps touching me... he won't stay on his side of the car.

It smells funny in here. I want icecream.
And are we there yet?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 3 users Like Observer's post
14-12-2011, 04:27 PM
(14-12-2011 03:07 PM)lucradis Wrote:  And now the reign of Lucradis shall commence. Who to ban first... Everyone.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJSbU2pVYQPFdFB7MOyUi...KWMAFdchse]
[Image: aliens_hudson_game_over.jpg]

Haha, just kidding. I, for one, welcome our new overlord.
14-12-2011, 05:02 PM
To those who asked, not to worry, I am still sticking around. I'll stay on as "co-admin" for a while so lucradis can get to know everything. He is the "official admin" now, so if you need to ask an admin, ask lucradis. (Not that I mind getting messages from you guys, just that if it's site related, it ain't my job no more!! LOL)

Once lucradis feels comfortable, I will still hang around here, but just as a member (and a mod in the future if duty happens to call).

So thanks to everyone for your support. I gotta go suck up to the new admin now....later!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
14-12-2011, 05:06 PM
(14-12-2011 05:02 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  To those who asked, not to worry, I am still sticking around. I'll stay on as "co-admin" for a while so lucradis can get to know everything. He is the "official admin" now, so if you need to ask an admin, ask lucradis. (Not that I mind getting messages from you guys, just that if it's site related, it ain't my job no more!! LOL)

Once lucradis feels comfortable, I will still hang around here, but just as a member (and a mod in the future if duty happens to call).

So thanks to everyone for your support. I gotta go suck up to the new admin now....later!

I spent a lot of time sucking up to you, you'd better pass on how great I am, wouldn't wanna have to start from scratch again Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-12-2011, 07:04 PM
Right, I almost forgot......

Lucradis,

Hughsie kisses ass like no other. Just be careful, he tends to bite if you don't keep an eye on him.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
14-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Casey, I'd like to send this long-distance dedication to our new Overlord. This one's for you, buddy:

Rumor has it, Lucradis was overheard saying this last night...

"I am he who writhes in the darkness. I am he who annihilates all who question my omnipotence! I am supreme emperor of this race, and I demand OBEDIENCE!"

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel