Moving on..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2011, 10:51 AM
RE: Moving on..
(15-12-2011 09:53 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(15-12-2011 04:49 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Can't help but notice that we didn’t got any new members ever since Lucardis became admin...

But at least we didn't lose any. They were dropping like flies under my watch! LOL

Awww...
Don't be so hard on yourself stark

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
15-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Congrats lucradis.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
15-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Woo Lucradis stepped up!!!! Though the last thing I said about him was that he'll be much more willing to ban =p Maybe my days are numbered.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
15-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Don't worry I'm actually not in favor of the banhammer. It is a powerful tool, and being a fan of spiderman early on in life I learned that with power comes responsibility.
Which I think is also a point in favor of comics being a better guide for morality and ethics than the bible.

I shall only ban when all else fails. Plus I'll ask around. I value the opinion of everyone but that guy.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like lucradis's post
15-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Hey, Resident Evil; check this out: Atheist Forums

At the bottom they got this area called The Pit, where trolls can run the gauntlet and try to redeem themselves. I thought that a fine alternative to the outright banhammering because some trolls are fun. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
15-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Quote:but that shouldn't affect how I treat other people. Which is with an iron fist made of iron. Mwahahahah

So then this is the attitude of our new admin is it Big Grin?

And don't think that I haven't noticed your little conspiracy Stark, I'm seeing a Canadian link in our admin succession!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
15-12-2011, 07:09 PM
(15-12-2011 04:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hey, Resident Evil; check this out: Atheist Forums

I can't believe they used the same forum software and it's derived from the exact same template Sad
That template doesn't come with the software. It's manual download. There are hundreds to chose from too...

It's like going to a club and realising everyone is wearing the same t-shirt.

I might just have to bite the bullet and make my own from nothing.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 3 users Like DeepThought's post
15-12-2011, 07:34 PM
(15-12-2011 07:09 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(15-12-2011 04:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hey, Resident Evil; check this out: Atheist Forums

I can't believe they used the same forum software and it's derived from the exact same template Sad
That template doesn't come with the software. It's manual download. There are hundreds to chose from too...

It's like going to a club and realising everyone is wearing the same t-shirt.

I might just have to bite the bullet and make my own from nothing.

Spoken like a true artist. Of course, it was not my intention to make extra work for you; but I am responsible for all my actions. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
15-12-2011, 08:13 PM
(15-12-2011 02:30 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I shall only ban when all else fails.

You might consider throwing a random ban around here and there just to keep things lively and demonstrate your authority. I know that if the random banhammer happened to land on me or KingsChosen we could deal with it by rationalizing it as beyond human understanding and comprehension, it is the will of lucradis.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Yeah, what Girlyman said.

I can handle whatever you throw at me, brah. Just remember, though... I've got God on my side... the OT God. Think about that carefully... or become a salt pillar.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post