Moving to Dallas, Texas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Moving to Dallas, Texas
(28-06-2013 02:32 AM)kim Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You have my sympathies. I never leave the airport at DFW and Austin and San Antonio are the only cities in Texas worth a shit. Tongue

Dallas... meh.
Houston is complete shit - it's like Dallas only humid - real fucking humid.

Austin is pretty cool - fantastic record store there - you know, the one on the corner, over by that place. Also, you can find a decent noodle shop there. Shy

Restaurant food sucks in any city. I have never been to a restaurant that made better food than me. Yes even sushi.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
28-06-2013, 02:17 PM
RE: Moving to Dallas, Texas
Great what we need, more morons.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
28-06-2013, 02:49 PM
(28-06-2013 01:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  Restaurant food sucks in any city. I have never been to a restaurant that made better food than me.

[quote='I and I' pid='331293' dateline='1372448754'Yes even sushi.

Sushi's all about the rice, Sashimii's all about the fish. ... Girly don't eat rice. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
28-06-2013, 02:53 PM
According to the motorcycle forum Dallas is home to the worst drivers in the states. Apparently people in giant pickups just cut over 4 lanes at a time without the use of blinkers... Would all you Lonestaristas agree?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
28-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Don't believe everything you read...they have put too much money into them fancy trucks to take a risk like that.

It the crotch rocket riders that pop wheelies to run red lights and weave in and out of rush hour traffic that are the ones to watch...they be getting deaded all over the place.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
28-06-2013, 06:18 PM
(28-06-2013 02:53 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  According to the motorcycle forum Dallas is home to the worst drivers in the states. Apparently people in giant pickups just cut over 4 lanes at a time without the use of blinkers... Would all you Lonestaristas agree?

Pickups have the right of way here over two wheelers. Also, over fire engines and ambulances. If they have a chrome outline fish showing somewhere, they are allowed 20 mph over the posted speed limit.

Oh, yeah. And are allowed to ignore "Don't mess with Texas" signs as long as they are only throwing out Lone Star beer cans.
28-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Morlock...don't forget a bumper sticker that reads "the 2nd amendment should have been the 1st" or something along those lines and an outline of a deer head sticker on the back window is a sure get out of jail free card, especially if that sticker is pink.

And if you are spotted with the decal of the cowboy AND HIS HORSE kneeling in prayer at a cross...the cops pull you over to give you a cash bonus.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
28-06-2013, 10:53 PM
[Image: tumblr_mahn6zAQy41qj8u1do1_1280.jpg]

[Image: mrsnail.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Sloane's post
28-06-2013, 11:04 PM
Re: Moving to Dallas, Texas
While not the "south", I find it funny how people poke fun at the south, and texas, but then who shows up every spring break, summer,and 20years later after retiring and buys a house? It's like northerners are in a constant state of exodus.

,(LOL bible puns).
28-06-2013, 11:43 PM
You mean you weren't already living in Dallas?

I thought you were already living there for some reason.

[Image: giphy.gif]