Mr Deity's response to the Pope.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Mr Deity's response to the Pope.
(18-01-2015 11:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 09:55 AM)pablo Wrote:  I've already posted this to all my prayer- sending pals on fb.
Surprisingly I haven't gotten any flak yet. Consider

Just posted it on my FB page with the comment "Je suis Charlie. And fuck you, Pope Francis."

Well, I didn't need those FB 'friends' anyways.

I'm way too much of a pussy to intentionally offend my aunt, my grandmother, and all my old church friends like that, but good on you. lol

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Thanks for introducing me to "The Way Of The Mister", Brian. I've just watched 11 of them. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
18-01-2015, 02:20 PM
Wow...

My husband overheard it and said it sounded a little harsh, but he's completely unaware of the context behind it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-01-2015, 02:53 PM
(18-01-2015 02:10 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Thanks for introducing me to "The Way Of The Mister", Brian. I've just watched 11 of them. Thumbsup

I think if you subscribe to Mr. Deity on YouTube, you'll get all of The Way Of The Mister videos too.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
18-01-2015, 03:55 PM
(18-01-2015 02:53 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 02:10 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Thanks for introducing me to "The Way Of The Mister", Brian. I've just watched 11 of them. Thumbsup

I think if you subscribe to Mr. Deity on YouTube, you'll get all of The Way Of The Mister videos too.

Funny I knew of Mr Deity but this "Way Of The Mr" I didn't find out about until I stumbled onto his response to the Pope. I gotta watch those too.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-01-2015, 03:56 PM
(18-01-2015 02:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Wow...

My husband overheard it and said it sounded a little harsh, but he's completely unaware of the context behind it.

You need to tell him being murdered is harsh. Getting picked on is a walk in the park.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
18-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Some people do not understand that merely saying "that is not true" or " your god does not exist" or "I want to leave this religion for another" might as well be the words "fuck you".

Mr Deity, said in that video is you can respond to him verbally only, that is what one does in a civil society. The Pope basically blamed the victim and sided with the terrorist.

Hebdo knows full well that there ARE oppressed Jews and Muslims and Christians and atheists. The Pope is not oppressed. Any Imam or Rabbi living in the west is also not oppressed. Getting your claims or god picked on in the west is not the same as being murdered over mere words or dissent.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
18-01-2015, 04:24 PM
(18-01-2015 10:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Sadly, I can't access it... content warning!

Is there nudity or just some naughty words?

Probably someone chewing gum.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
18-01-2015, 04:27 PM
Lol that video was great. I like that guy, me and him would get along very well.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-01-2015, 04:29 PM
(18-01-2015 04:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol that video was great. I like that guy, me and him would get along very well.

yoooou didn't watch all Mr Deity vids yet?
whut??

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post