Mr. Plinkett finally reviews 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 06:09 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Mr. Plinkett finally reviews 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'
Mr. Plinkett (the homicidal reclusive old man persona created by Red Letter Media) has finally gotten around applying the same evisceration to the latest Indiana Jones film as he applied to the entire Star Wars new trilogy. This is actually what he's known best for, his hour long deconstruction of the new trilogy movies. Enjoy!

They are however NSFW, so just a head's up!

Or you can watch him eviscerate Star Wars Episode I-III as well! His older reviews came out back when YouTube was still limiting their videos to 10 minute long clips, so the original Episode I review (at least on YouTube) is in 7 parts, and the Episode II review is in 9 parts.

Episode III though is all one video.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
27-03-2014, 06:25 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 06:40 AM by ELK12695.)
RE: Mr. Plinkett finally reviews 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'
(27-03-2014 06:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Mr. Plinkett (the homicidal reclusive old man persona created by Red Letter Media) has finally gotten around applying the same evisceration to the latest Indiana Jones film as he applied to the entire Star Wars new trilogy. This is actually what he's known best for, his hour long deconstruction of the new trilogy movies. Enjoy!

Or you can watch him eviscerate Star Wars Episode I-III as well! His older reviews came out back when YouTube was still limiting their videos to 10 minute long clips, so the original Episode I review (at least on YouTube) is in 7 parts, and the Episode II review is in 9 parts.

Episode III though is all one video.

So, I seen this video lying in the related videos side; but I'm pretty much tired of all the angry rants on IJ4, if that is what he's doing. If not, then I'm sorry.

Still, here's the deal. IJ4 isn't as good Raiders or Cursade, but it's not a RAPING of the series as many describe it as. One thing is true with most critisism, Shia Labeouf is a useless sack of shit in this movie, and he isn't not needed in any way in this movie. He's not important to the main plot at all. His performance is foul and I wish he was still stuck being a dumb teenager with five lines in I.Robot.

But, aside from that, the movie isn't that horrible. The action is decent, the CGI doesn't look makeshift in any way (aside from the fake-looking monkeys), and honestly, why are aliens a "total betrayal", compared to the fucking Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail?! And let me tell you, anyone who complains about the frigde scene, but tolerates an even MORE unrealistic scene from Temple of Doom can eat a cactus. Doug Walker said it best, if you wanna complain about the frigde, don't forget the fucking rubber blow-up boat that falls 20 000 feet with a man, a 9-year old kid and a screaming blonde dumbass, and survives without even a scratch. Infact, Temple of Doom shares A LOT of the same flaws that Crystal Skull does. The supporting cast is annoying as shit, the movie is ridiculously dark instead of adventurous, and that Indy goes from calling the Hinduistic gods bullshit and then suddenly calls them real in the end of the movie; well, how does that make more sense than "Space between spaces"?

Still, I haven't seen his review, so I'm not saying this is his critisim that I've typed up here; this is just the common crap we get from most people who has reviewed this movie.

I watch Raiders and Cursade, and leave the other two out unless if they run on TV. I'll leave it at that.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply