Mr. Robot - Season 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Mr. Robot - Season 2
(01-09-2016 06:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What the fuck?!? Is dreadlock basketball fan real or another imaginary friend? Is Ray the warden of the prison? "You met Elliott? It makes no sense, stage 2 is Elliott's plan." .... I'm gonna go double dose my psych meds now.

With Elliott's mental problems, (bouncing back and forth between himself and Mr. Robot) the plot flashbacks, and the fact that we as the viewers are a part of his madness, I'm lost.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
01-09-2016, 06:45 PM
I'm going to try to keep watching, but if I don't pay close attention all the time I get lost. I don't tend to watch TV seriously, I always get distracted here and there. I am now officially totally confused. Sadcryface

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-09-2016, 06:47 PM
(01-09-2016 06:38 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(01-09-2016 06:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What the fuck?!? Is dreadlock basketball fan real or another imaginary friend? Is Ray the warden of the prison? "You met Elliott? It makes no sense, stage 2 is Elliott's plan." .... I'm gonna go double dose my psych meds now.

With Elliott's mental problems, (bouncing back and forth between himself and Mr. Robot) the plot flashbacks, and the fact that we as the viewers are a part of his madness, I'm lost.

And what the fuck does Tyrell's widow have in mind for our poor little fella. Hell, I thought Tyrell was another imaginary friend. Hell, I'm still not sure he's not.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-09-2016, 07:05 PM
(01-09-2016 06:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  I'm going to try to keep watching, but if I don't pay close attention all the time I get lost. I don't tend to watch TV seriously, I always get distracted here and there. I am now officially totally confused. Sadcryface

I think it's the best depiction of mental illness I've ever seen. I'm just thinking about Sybil and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and A Clockwork Orange.

#sigh
15-02-2017, 05:54 PM
When is season three starting? Taking forever.
15-02-2017, 06:07 PM
(15-02-2017 05:54 PM)pablo Wrote:  When is season three starting? Taking forever.

[Image: FScoietyMask_zpsywlldukw.png]

#sigh