Mr. Spock

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2014, 02:30 AM
Mr. Spock
I wonder if a trend in naming threads after iconic sci fi characters is beginning.. I certainly hope so!
I'm an atheist. I think Spock is too but I don't remember anything being said about it. It just seems to be the logical conclusion.
I don't have any spiritual beliefs but Spock does seem to. That's fucking illogical you green blooded hobgoblin. "Live long and prosper" is some nice shit to say to people so we should adopt this. "The needs of the many..." I'm not entirely convinced that this philosophy is a good one but IDIC is certainly...fascinating.
There's probably aliens out there but I don't know and will make no assertions on the subject. It's a mystery. Probably as big as the mystery of what the hell my position on actual aliens has to do with this thread. In fact you might be wondering what this has to do with atheism and theism. Shit, I don't know. I'm just doing this for a laugh. There's a lot of smart people on the forum who could probably answer the question. Go ask them..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
27-11-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: Mr. Spock
Me thinks Drunken Druid has had too much to drink.

Nearly everyone on Star Trek is an atheist.
All the theists wore red shirts.

Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
27-11-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Mr. Spock
(27-11-2014 08:46 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Me thinks Drunken Druid has had too much to drink.

Nearly everyone on Star Trek is an atheist.
All the theists wore red shirts.

Smile

With the exception of Scotty.