Mr. Walker and The Dark Phoenix: The Emotional Factor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: Mr. Walker and The Dark Phoenix: The Emotional Factor
(25-06-2014 09:38 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 09:31 PM)Leo Wrote:  Jeremy is the gayest man in the world . Being gay is nothing wrong and it's natural . Jeremy is craving for giant dicks but he is living in the closet. Jeremy you can't be a hardcore crazy christian and super gay . You should come out of the closet and forget about this christianity madness OKAY?Thumbsup

I'll put on my skirt and thigh-high stockings and ask Charis and\or Losty and\or some other girl on this forum for makeup help and corset tightening. Jessie is excited to help Jeremy through his repressed feelings. Drooling

Hell, I'd BUY you all the fucking corsets and fishnets and and makeup and shit -- not to mention the slings and the harnesses and all the dildos and pumps and sounding rods and rings and toys and whatever fun shit, just for the pleasure of the good people of this forum getting to see you expertly coax out his inner Ted Haggard.

Oh, yeah, guess I gotta spring for the video camera too....

Big Grin

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
25-06-2014, 10:03 PM
(25-06-2014 09:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 09:38 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I'll put on my skirt and thigh-high stockings and ask Charis and\or Losty and\or some other girl on this forum for makeup help and corset tightening. Jessie is excited to help Jeremy through his repressed feelings. Drooling

Hell, I'd BUY you all the fucking corsets and fishnets and and makeup and shit -- not to mention the slings and the harnesses and all the dildos and pumps and sounding rods and rings and toys and whatever fun shit, just for the pleasure of the good people of this forum getting to see you expertly coax out his inner Ted Haggard.

Big Grin

To make it easier for us both, I'd have Jeremy wear makup and a wig as well. I shall completely sissify him before domming his prostate into explosion.Evil_monster

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
25-06-2014, 10:06 PM
(25-06-2014 10:03 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 09:48 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Hell, I'd BUY you all the fucking corsets and fishnets and and makeup and shit -- not to mention the slings and the harnesses and all the dildos and pumps and sounding rods and rings and toys and whatever fun shit, just for the pleasure of the good people of this forum getting to see you expertly coax out his inner Ted Haggard.

Big Grin

To make it easier for us both, I'd have Jeremy wear makup and a wig as well. I shall completely sissify him before domming his prostate into explosion.Evil_monster

I trust your plan. Thumbsup Just make sure to get it all on tape.

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
25-06-2014, 10:12 PM
(25-06-2014 10:06 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 10:03 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  To make it easier for us both, I'd have Jeremy wear makup and a wig as well. I shall completely sissify him before domming his prostate into explosion.Evil_monster

I trust your plan. Thumbsup Just make sure to get it all on tape.

Tongue

Now we need some good music to play as I inject my spunk down his shaft with a syringe.Girl_nails

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
25-06-2014, 10:15 PM
(25-06-2014 10:12 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 10:06 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I trust your plan. Thumbsup Just make sure to get it all on tape.

Tongue

Now we need some good music to play as I inject my spunk down his shaft with a syringe.Girl_nails

May I suggest....

Big Grin

25-06-2014, 10:21 PM
What? No Vaseline?

[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
25-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Now I wish Jeremy was enabled to go into the intimacy forum so we can all do a domination RP on him Drooling

25-06-2014, 10:54 PM
(25-06-2014 10:46 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Now I wish Jeremy was enabled to go into the intimacy forum so we can all do a domination RP on him Drooling

I'm gonna pass on that. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
25-06-2014, 10:59 PM
(25-06-2014 10:21 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  What? No Vaseline?

Glycerine is way better*. Oh, and there are special lubes formulated especially for Jeremy's Special Needs. Heh.

*Come to think of it, one way of extracting THC from cannabis is with glycerine...and the reason it works with tinctures is because it absorbs through mucous membranes....LOL Jermy just doesn't know what he's in for....

(25-06-2014 10:54 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(25-06-2014 10:46 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Now I wish Jeremy was enabled to go into the intimacy forum so we can all do a domination RP on him Drooling

I'm gonna piss on that. Dodgy

[Image: fixed.gif]

Tongue

25-06-2014, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2014 11:10 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(25-06-2014 10:21 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  What? No Vaseline?

Now that you mention STP.....oh, wait, that was Pearl Jam I was thinking of...

ANYWHO, I fucking LOVE STP's Interstate Love Song,

-- and it's rather silly that I've heard nothing else they've done up until you've posted this now.

I dunno if there's any kind of message for us here in Pearl Jam's story here, but it's a kick-ass song anyway.

.......I think Jeremy is going to flip over NIN, and DL....heh...