Much Happier now that I'm an Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: Much Happier now that I'm an Atheist
(22-06-2015 01:33 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 09:05 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  yeah trying to educate the ineducable is like pissing in the ocean hoping to change the ebb and flow of the tides.

And trying to get you lost souls to eternal life through Jesus Christ is like trying to herd a bunch of cats.

Jesus Fucking Christ, are you back again? Why don't you make like a mega-pastor... have an affair with some married woman then disappear from view.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2015, 03:16 PM
(22-06-2015 01:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Actually, I believe Jesus would prefer the term "sheep." Big Grin

Completely missed the point Undecided
22-06-2015, 03:17 PM
(22-06-2015 03:16 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 01:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Actually, I believe Jesus would prefer the term "sheep." Big Grin

Completely missed the point Undecided

I got the point...It's called sarcasm... Tongue
22-06-2015, 03:20 PM
(22-06-2015 01:47 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ, are you back again?

I'm back like a spinal cord.

(22-06-2015 01:47 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Why don't you make like a mega-pastor... have an affair with some married woman then disappear from view.

Why couldn't the scenario have me disappearing from view, minus the affair?
22-06-2015, 03:21 PM
(22-06-2015 03:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I got the point...It's called sarcasm... Tongue

Then I guess I'm the one that missed the point Laugh out load
22-06-2015, 03:26 PM
negative 32 rep points.....

damn....

SOMEBODY has been busy..

(pissing people off).

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
22-06-2015, 03:31 PM
(22-06-2015 01:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  This has been supported so many times it is only your willful ignorance that prevents you knowing that. Here you go.

What about the links that I can give you which support my position?? Laugh out load

(22-06-2015 01:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, he is not an eyewitness to what MLK experienced, he just heard testimony. That is hearsay, not eyewitness.
An eyewitness has to have witnessed an event with his own eyes.

I have a question for you, Chas...being wrong all the time, does that bother you?? I mean, you are sitting here telling me how Jesse Jackson wasn't an eyewitness to MLK...when he was a friend of MLK, and even present during his assassination.

So back to my question, does it bother you that you are wrong, all of the time?
22-06-2015, 03:43 PM
(22-06-2015 03:26 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  negative 32 rep points.....

damn....

SOMEBODY has been busy..
(pissing people off).

-32? Aw that's nothing. Jesus was probably -300 to the Pharisees, and that isn't even including the beating and the crucifixion.

Jesus said "you will be hated by all because of my Name" (Mark 13:13)

And he also said "If the world hates you, you know that they hated me first" (John 15:18).

I aint preaching, either..I am just sayin', it has already been foretold Big Grin
22-06-2015, 03:48 PM
(22-06-2015 03:31 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 01:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  This has been supported so many times it is only your willful ignorance that prevents you knowing that. Here you go.

What about the links that I can give you which support my position?? Laugh out load

(22-06-2015 01:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, he is not an eyewitness to what MLK experienced, he just heard testimony. That is hearsay, not eyewitness.
An eyewitness has to have witnessed an event with his own eyes.

I have a question for you, Chas...being wrong all the time, does that bother you?? I mean, you are sitting here telling me how Jesse Jackson wasn't an eyewitness to MLK...when he was a friend of MLK, and even present during his assassination.

No, you gave an incorrect definition of eyewitness.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-06-2015, 09:06 AM
(22-06-2015 03:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-06-2015 03:31 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  What about the links that I can give you which support my position?? Laugh out load

No, you gave an incorrect definition of eyewitness.

Bullshit. I said that Paul spoke to eyewitnesses of Jesus and the Resurrection (Peter & James), and then you ignorantly asked do we have books of Peter and James...and I pointed out to you that we do, a point at which you ignored and began this current "eyewitness" rant, which you are also wrong about.

This is what happens when you are so damn quick to attack without knowing what you are talking about, your ignorance ends up getting exposed by the likes of a superior intellectual like myself Big Grin

So I ask again, does being wrong all the time bother you?