Muff's Life Advice Thread 2.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Muff's Life Advice Thread 2.0
As you lot know, I clearly know what the fuck I'm doing in life (because nothing says life success like an anti-social, narcissistic, 24 year old closet gay New Kiwilander who works security at a local retail store because he got kicked out of university because too much xbox and is too lazy to get off his lazy ass and do what he really wants to be doing in life) and so how you seek the advice of your mema for cooking chilli you may ask me how you may better adult (or teenage, I'm not ageist.) in your life.

Work issues? I'll help you out.
Relationship issues? I offer unbiased (because I don't date) advice. Good luck getting that from filthy people that date.
Money issues? I'll help you out. Not financially though.
Need backup for an "exchange" in an abandoned factory? Well you're on your own with that one.

The point is, everything from work issues to your so old your tits drag along the ground like a fat dachshunds belly, my advice is gold. So ask away.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
23-02-2016, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2016 05:48 PM by carol.)
RE: Muff's Life Advice Thread 2.0
(23-02-2016 05:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  As you lot know, I clearly know what the fuck I'm doing in life (because nothing says life success like an anti-social, narcissistic, 24 year old closet gay New Kiwilander who works security at a local retail store because he got kicked out of university because too much xbox and is too lazy to get off his lazy ass and do what he really wants to be doing in life) and so how you seek the advice of your mema for cooking chilli you may ask me how you may better adult (or teenage, I'm not ageist.) in your life.

Work issues? I'll help you out.
Relationship issues? I offer unbiased (because I don't date) advice. Good luck getting that from filthy people that date.
Money issues? I'll help you out. Not financially though.
Need backup for an "exchange" in an abandoned factory? Well you're on your own with that one.

The point is, everything from work issues to your so old your tits drag along the ground like a fat dachshunds belly, my advice is gold. So ask away.

Yes

I just got a Wii U, and want to buy some games - but games a group of people can play together, of different ages/abilities... I already have mario cart, and mario 3D world- any really fun group games for Wii U?

Also snacks that almost everyone will eat- people are so picky to feed them takes a lot of work

and tasty mixed easy to make drinks that most people like?
and what is the best expansion pack for games against humanity?
and if this is a humor thread, still tell me the stuff above, anyway, but in a funny way
thanks
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
23-02-2016, 05:45 PM
This would make a good youtube channel idea. I think you would be good at it.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-02-2016, 05:56 PM
Dear Miss Muffs,

I don't have a paying job, I don't have a romantic relationship,
I don't have much money, and I live in the boondocks.
What should I do?

Signed,
Country Mouse

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
23-02-2016, 06:13 PM
(23-02-2016 05:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  This would make a good youtube channel idea. I think you would be good at it.

Was going to say the same thing. You could do it anonymously, like wear a mask or something. It would be glorious.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
23-02-2016, 06:17 PM
(23-02-2016 05:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...24 year old closet gay New Kiwilander who...

Wait a damn minute. You are gay? I thought you were, like, asexual or ... something. Because, like, sex interfered with your plans for world domination or ... something?

Anyways, I have a sobriety problem that is interfering with my drinking. Can you recommend some good reading material for when my mother-in-law visits?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
23-02-2016, 07:05 PM
No questions, but if anyone needs that abandoned factory exchange backup, since he won't do it, I got you covered if the pay is decent.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
23-02-2016, 07:12 PM
Consider

No, can't ask that...

Consider

No, not that either..

Consider

I'll have to get back to you later.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-02-2016, 07:25 PM
I want to feel like a good mom. What can I do muffs? Sad
23-02-2016, 08:23 PM
So how do I get bloodstains out of my tuxedo --- and where's the best place to find a really good criminal defense attorney??

Just asking, ya know......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.