Muffin's photoshop shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Muffin's photoshop shit
(16-10-2012 06:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 12:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Zombie Stark

+10 points for you.

And +15 points for your moms effort last night if you know what I mean.

Sweet! 25 points for me! How many more for the remote controlled zeppelin?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: Muffin's photoshop shit
(16-10-2012 06:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 06:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  +10 points for you.

And +15 points for your moms effort last night if you know what I mean.

Sweet! 25 points for me! How many more for the remote controlled zeppelin?

but for 25 points you can receive not 1, not 2 but 3!!! scratched lottery tickets (all duds). But you have to pay shipping and handling.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
16-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Muffin's photoshop shit
(16-10-2012 07:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-10-2012 06:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Sweet! 25 points for me! How many more for the remote controlled zeppelin?

but for 25 points you can receive not 1, not 2 but 3!!! scratched lottery tickets (all duds). But you have to pay shipping and handling.

Meh. I'll just settle for the toaster.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-10-2012, 02:24 AM
Fair call, it is a very toaster.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
17-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Hey, Muffs... would you like to try and create a pic of my superhero I've thought up and made up stories about since I was a child?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
17-10-2012, 05:38 PM
I could give it a shot.
All the stuff in this thread is more photo-manipulation and effects rather then just pen drawing sort of things.
But I have a drawing tablet.

What's this superhero?

18-10-2012, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2012 08:45 AM by kingschosen.)
(17-10-2012 05:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I could give it a shot.
All the stuff in this thread is more photo-manipulation and effects rather then just pen drawing sort of things.
But I have a drawing tablet.

What's this superhero?

Ezekiel Kincaid - The Keeper of Time ("Keeper" for short)

He is a "hub" character - a central focal point to all universes and all time. He lives "At the End Of All Things". This place is made up of his cabin and a single light pole; nothing else. No dirt, no grass, no trees. Nothing; just blackness around.

People arrive to him through rifts in time or dimensions. From there, he either gives them advice, reprimands them, ignores them, or helps them. His alignment is neutral. His intentions aren't clear.

No one knows if he's immortal or mortal; eternal or timeless.

He has the ability to manipulate time: slow it down, speed it up, stop it completely. He does this in short bursts with only his will, and he can control time more extensively with his stop watch (old timey one - with a chain - pops open).

He also has strength of unknown limit. He amplifies his power by hitting something, stopping time, storing the potential energy, reversing time around his fist, foot, weapon, etc; hitting again, stopping time, storing the energy, reversing time again, etc. This is done over and over until finally he releases all the stored energy in a single burst.

He has two .45s strapped to his hips and double barreled crack shotgun. Sheathed to his back is his Clock Hand (or his "Hand"). It's a staff-like blade that can be manipulated into a variety of melee weapons - sword, spear, duel-bladed staff, two spears, and two duel-bladed staffs.

He wears a brown leather trench coat. Black vest. White shirt. Red tie. He has a brown long brim fedora that covers most his face. He wears brown slacks and brown boots.

He appears to be in his early thirties. Scruffy black beard. Oily black hair about down to his chin. Smokes a cigarette. Uses a Zippo.

18-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Ok, sounds good. I'll see what I can come up with.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-10-2012, 10:21 AM
(18-10-2012 09:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ok, sounds good. I'll see what I can come up with.

Awesome.

19-10-2012, 01:37 AM
So these 45's, are they like cowboy style revolvers or are we talking 1911's?