Muffin's photoshop shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: Muffin's photoshop shit
wow wow wow slow down old man, nobody said anything about not accepting money, that was pre-some-douchebag-vandalizing-my-bike.

But I'll do it for free, I have something in mind already.
*insert manic evil laugh here*

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2013, 06:08 AM
@KC. I haven't forgotten about it don't worry.

This is the final draft, minus a few of the fiddly things. So this is the guts of the design, if you want something changed speak now while it's easy to change things or forever shut the fuck up.

[Image: finaldraft2.jpg]

I'll now take this now and spend a bit of time rendering it to perfection in black and white.
Once I'm happy with it I'll then add a bit colour.

This is the idea I was thinking with the colour, given your criteria.

[Image: finaldraft3.jpg]

Leather brown trench coat, lighter brown for the inside, white shirt, red tie, black vest, black pants to match the vest/shirt/tie and black boots to go with the rest of the black suit. Oh, and brown hat.

As for the hands, in the hand pointing he'll be holding a pistol. In the other hand he'll be holding either the other pistol or more liekly the shotgun. The other pistol/shotgun will then be on his left hip (right side of the page). If I do him holding the shotgun I think I'll do it open, ready to reload.
The stick thing will be on his back and will be visible above his shoulder or head, I dunno I'm saving that till last.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
23-07-2013, 08:21 AM
(23-07-2013 06:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  @KC. I haven't forgotten about it don't worry.

This is the final draft, minus a few of the fiddly things. So this is the guts of the design, if you want something changed speak now while it's easy to change things or forever shut the fuck up.

[Image: finaldraft2.jpg]

I'll now take this now and spend a bit of time rendering it to perfection in black and white.
Once I'm happy with it I'll then add a bit colour.

This is the idea I was thinking with the colour, given your criteria.

[Image: finaldraft3.jpg]

Leather brown trench coat, lighter brown for the inside, white shirt, red tie, black vest, black pants to match the vest/shirt/tie and black boots to go with the rest of the black suit. Oh, and brown hat.

As for the hands, in the hand pointing he'll be holding a pistol. In the other hand he'll be holding either the other pistol or more liekly the shotgun. The other pistol/shotgun will then be on his left hip (right side of the page). If I do him holding the shotgun I think I'll do it open, ready to reload.
The stick thing will be on his back and will be visible above his shoulder or head, I dunno I'm saving that till last.

Cool, 'Muffs. Needs more snakes. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-07-2013, 05:05 PM
I assure you Chas that the level of snake given the subject matter is sufficiently adequate to serve it's purpose.

23-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Can you make a picture of you failing at insulting people?

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
23-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Oh Muffsy....Muffsybooboo...would you send me the picture that is on post 137, please...pretty please...I really like that one.

If you do, Chas will send you Vanilla Coke...I swear.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-07-2013, 02:49 AM
Sure, it's on my PC and I'm on my laptop but I'll send it next time I fire up the old girl.