MuffinHead, you should've thought of this.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2013, 11:03 PM
MuffinHead, you should've thought of this.
Write a blog post compiling all your rants about what it's like to be poor - Why I Make Terrible Decisions, or, poverty thoughts. It goes viral, a book agent contacts you, you start a gofundme Poverty Thoughts - In Book Form account, and bam 10 days later you got $50K with more coming in all the time. Thumbsup

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: MuffinHead, you should've thought of this.
(23-11-2013 11:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Write a blog post compiling all your rants about what it's like to be poor - Why I Make Terrible Decisions, or, poverty thoughts. It goes viral, a book agent contacts you, you start a gofundme Poverty Thoughts - In Book Form account, and bam 10 days later you got $50K with more coming in all the time. Thumbsup

You gotta be a genuinely generous and honest person to have that kinda luck, Girly. Or at least smart enough to pretend to be.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
23-11-2013, 11:48 PM
(23-11-2013 11:34 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(23-11-2013 11:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Write a blog post compiling all your rants about what it's like to be poor - Why I Make Terrible Decisions, or, poverty thoughts. It goes viral, a book agent contacts you, you start a gofundme Poverty Thoughts - In Book Form account, and bam 10 days later you got $50K with more coming in all the time. Thumbsup

You gotta be a genuinely generous and honest person to have that kinda luck, Girly. Or at least smart enough to pretend to be.

Good point. Never mind MuffinTop. Big Grin

#sigh
24-11-2013, 12:18 AM
Dodgy

[Image: oscar.png]
24-11-2013, 04:56 AM
Muff Trollin'. Level 100 Big Grin.

24-11-2013, 05:09 AM
Problem might be that it's so successful that he can't write a sequel unless ...

Poverty Thoughts Part II - It Sucks To Be Rich, FML.

Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post