Muffintop and friends!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Muffintop and friends!
Quote:And that completely overrides that other stuff, amirite?

Ah excuse me, he did have no right to determine if the matter was closed or not, you did, not him, and you were still working on it as far as I was informed. Secondly, if shit is going on behind the scenes I don't know about, than I can hardly be expected to know about it now can I.
Thirdly, Dom for a while there did turn every mild situation she touched into a shit storm.
Fourthly, I pushed for vet rules to get all the vets on the same page (though if Vets have a set of separate rules I don't see why the mods/sm's/admins do not. Seems rather double standard to me.) and so I'm allowed to break my own damn rules.
Fifthly, I didn't create that fucking thread and still haven't been told whom did. I'm guessing it was DT. It was perfectly fine when DLJ complained when I falsely accused him of deleting my posts but once Muffs complains when a mod abuses his powers to effect his PR than it's all "shut up Muffs" "fuck off Muffs" "I'm going to write a script that makes it so you can only post once every hour Muffs". So I'm sure you can forgive me if I don't curl over and take their bullshit.
Sixthly, Woof is a homophobic cunt.
Seventhly, mafia, history subforum, movies and TV proper naming (rather than just movies), ex-Vet, Christmas theme, one of the most active and consistent members, I god damn asked nicely years ago, it takes 2 seconds to do, I know you can do it because Chas was orange at one stage, I'm already in my own god damn user group.

I blame the system. Run by the old guard who hardly even use the forum. Aurora needs to get the fuck out, DL needs to step down (because he's inactive due to work), DT needs to learn to be neutral when dealing with situations and he needs to put on an advertisement banner so the forum can support itself, DLJ and Dom need to be bumped up to admins, Vosur needs to be bumped up to SM, some active, non-old guard, Vets need to be bumped up to Mods and some active contributing members of the forum need to be bumped up to Vets and those inactive Vets need to be demoted (but retain access to the CH). It needs to stop being a popularity contest (and a popularity contest in regards to those at the top) and needs to be about what's best for the forum. At least there was hope when you were admin KC, shit seemed bright and all that woo woo. It's like a car. At some point the car gets old and all you're doing is throwing money at it to patch it up. At some point it's better just to buy a new fucking car. We need a new fucking car. That's my 0.04c anyway, I sorta went off on a bit of a tangent there.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
16-08-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Who likes my purdy new color?
(14-08-2014 06:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  DT needs to learn to be neutral when dealing with situations

What situations are you talking about?

The situation where I reduced your posting rate to one per hour for a week?

That has nothing to do with neutrality. Thats more like getting a spanking for being a douchenozzle.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
17-08-2014, 12:07 AM
(16-08-2014 11:17 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  ---
--- douchenozzle.

Ha - I had to say that about 3 time out loud before I got the hang of it. Shy Yes, I'm very tired - nearly delirious.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
17-08-2014, 12:48 AM
(16-08-2014 11:17 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 06:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  DT needs to learn to be neutral when dealing with situations

What situations are you talking about?

That has nothing to do with neutrality. Thats more like getting a spanking for being a douchenozzle.

Yes, that situation.
You know, the situation where you thought it upon yourself to override what KC (the admin at the time) was doing. Overstepping your place on this forum and than having a tantrum when I didn't give in to your bullshit. OH and my request, you know, the thing that you said was a closed matter when it wasn't your decision to make, was mostly solved anyway so what did you accomplish? Nothing except looking like a childish imbecile who had a fucking cry because he didn't what he wanted. At least when I do it people expect it.

You're not half as important as you like to think you are and if Aurora's nose wasn't so covered in your shit you wouldn't have half the power around here that you do either.

17-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Re: RE: Who likes my purdy new color?
(17-08-2014 12:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 11:17 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  What situations are you talking about?

Yes, that situation.
You know, the situation where you thought it upon yourself to override what KC (the admin at the time) was doing. Overstepping your place on this forum and than having a tantrum when I didn't give in to your bullshit. OH and my request, you know, the thing that you said was a closed matter when it wasn't your decision to make, was mostly solved anyway so what did you accomplish? Nothing except looking like a childish imbecile who had a fucking cry because he didn't what he wanted. At least when I do it people expect it.

You're not half as important as you like to think you are and if Aurora's nose wasn't so covered in your shit you wouldn't have half the power around here that you do either.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Well I noticed you pulled your head in and your behaviour was less toxic than usual. So there is that.

I was well within my rights to do what I did. I judged you by your intent. You were out to cause shit. You didn't want to resolve anything.

You nap at peoples heels provoking them to react. You did it with Zat, Woof, random stangers on the introduction threads.

You are a fucking toxic little shit stain. You are nasty for the sake of nastyness and act like you have a righteous cause to justify it. I've watched you long enough to see what is underneath your flimsy self-righteous bullshit.

You just hate not getting your way. And especially hate getting put in your place.

Dickhead.

17-08-2014, 02:07 AM
Quote:You were out to cause shit. You didn't want to resolve anything.

Nope, wrong.
I wanted the issue resolved. It was a very simple request, and a fair request I might add, that a thread that you created to make it look like I created it be acknowledged that I didn't create it, because I didn't. A mod abused their power to create an issue and I wanted said issue resolved.
Had you resolved the issue that would have been that, but instead you took it upon yourself to make assumptions and cause unnecessary further problems. KC was on the issue, it wasn't up to you to come along and decide it wasn't an issue worthy of FT time, especially when an admin had already said they would look into it.
KC did eventually resolve the issue, despite your demands that it be closed, and that was that. It would have been that much sooner if you'd just either a) shut your trap and let KC handle it or b) handled it like a forum team member should. You did neither, instead opting to behave like a child.
You totally overstepped your bounds as a super mod overriding an admin's decision not once but twice, the second being the posting restriction. I don't know if it's because you knew about what was happening with KC IRL and were taking advantage of that or what but you shouldn't have done it because it wasn't up to you.

Plus, all it achieved was made you look bad, like a childish cunt.

That whole last post of yours just proves my point that you're not a neutral mod btw. You had a preconceived opinion about me and you used that preconceived opinion to judge a situation in a bias wrongful way.

Also, haha I won.
[Image: Duck-Sauce-Charlie-Sheen-Spinstyles-Bi-Winning-Edit.jpg]

17-08-2014, 05:22 AM
Re: RE: Who likes my purdy new color?
(17-08-2014 02:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:You were out to cause shit. You didn't want to resolve anything.

Nope, wrong.
I wanted the issue resolved. It was a very simple request, and a fair request I might add, that a thread that you created to make it look like I created it be acknowledged that I didn't create it, because I didn't. A mod abused their power to create an issue and I wanted said issue resolved.
Had you resolved the issue that would have been that, but instead you took it upon yourself to make assumptions and cause unnecessary further problems. KC was on the issue, it wasn't up to you to come along and decide it wasn't an issue worthy of FT time, especially when an admin had already said they would look into it.
KC did eventually resolve the issue, despite your demands that it be closed, and that was that. It would have been that much sooner if you'd just either a) shut your trap and let KC handle it or b) handled it like a forum team member should. You did neither, instead opting to behave like a child.
You totally overstepped your bounds as a super mod overriding an admin's decision not once but twice, the second being the posting restriction. I don't know if it's because you knew about what was happening with KC IRL and were taking advantage of that or what but you shouldn't have done it because it wasn't up to you.

Plus, all it achieved was made you look bad, like a childish cunt.

That whole last post of yours just proves my point that you're not a neutral mod btw. You had a preconceived opinion about me and you used that preconceived opinion to judge a situation in a bias wrongful way.

Also, haha I won.
[Image: Duck-Sauce-Charlie-Sheen-Spinstyles-Bi-Winning-Edit.jpg]

Muffs, your "victory" is meaningless. Claim victory and dance like an idiot all you like. What have you accomplished? Did anything tangible change?

Seriously... you think your asshole behaviour that you demonstrated many times on this forum is justified and should be ignored?

You are petty, your whining is petty, and that about sums you up.

I think you have some redeeming qualities, but the shit that you've done over the last few years has taken its toll.

[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
17-08-2014, 08:03 AM
Quote:Did anything tangible change?

Yes. Firstly, it was brought to light that I was telling the truth in regards to that thread I didn't make. I believe you were one of several who did not believe me that I did not make it. And second the thread title was changed appropriately so the rest of the forum could see that I did not create it.

Quote:Seriously... you think your asshole behaviour that you demonstrated many times on this forum is justified and should be ignored?

I don't give a shit what you think about my behavior but it's always justified.
Woof is a homophobic cunt.
Zat was being a shitdick.

Quote:You are petty

Was DLJ petty when he asked for an apology when I falsely accused him of deleting my posts?
Nope.
So why am I petty for wanting recognition of a mod abusing their power to effect my PR?
Or is it only petty because you don't like me and anything I do can't be justified because I'm an asshole?

If people didn't do cunt things I wouldn't complain about it.

Quote:but the shit that you've done over the last few years has taken its toll.

You know where the door is.

17-08-2014, 08:12 AM
Derail of KC's thread is complete. Can't this pissing contest be taken somewhere else?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-08-2014, 08:34 AM
(17-08-2014 08:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Derail of KC's thread is complete. Can't this pissing contest be taken somewhere else?

You'd think a mod would have split it off to The Viper's Pit. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post