Muffintop and friends!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Who likes my purdy new color?
(17-08-2014 08:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 08:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Derail of KC's thread is complete. Can't this pissing contest be taken somewhere else?

You'd think a mod would have split it off to The Viper's Pit. Consider

Why would you think that? Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 09:04 AM
(17-08-2014 08:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 08:34 AM)Chas Wrote:  You'd think a mod would have split it off to The Viper's Pit. Consider

Why would you think that? Blink

Right, what was I thinking? Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2014, 09:44 AM
(17-08-2014 08:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Did anything tangible change?

Yes. Firstly, it was brought to light that I was telling the truth in regards to that thread I didn't make. I believe you were one of several who did not believe me that I did not make it. And second the thread title was changed appropriately so the rest of the forum could see that I did not create it.

Quote:Seriously... you think your asshole behaviour that you demonstrated many times on this forum is justified and should be ignored?

I don't give a shit what you think about my behavior but it's always justified.
Woof is a homophobic cunt.
Zat was being a shitdick.

Quote:You are petty

Was DLJ petty when he asked for an apology when I falsely accused him of deleting my posts?
Nope.
So why am I petty for wanting recognition of a mod abusing their power to effect my PR?
Or is it only petty because you don't like me and anything I do can't be justified because I'm an asshole?

If people didn't do cunt things I wouldn't complain about it.

Quote:but the shit that you've done over the last few years has taken its toll.

You know where the door is.

[Image: tumblr_m4uv6kD8vE1ql41ypo1_500.gif]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
17-08-2014, 10:12 AM
(17-08-2014 12:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You're not half as important as you like to think you are and if Aurora's nose wasn't so covered in your shit you wouldn't have half the power around here that you do either. ... You know where the door is.

Goddam if you ain't an ignorant little MaoriMuffin. His hardware, his software, his database and he pays the $500/yr in site fees means that for all intents and purposes it's his forum. It is not possible for him to overstep his bounds. He can do whatever the fuck he wants up to and including taking his ball and going home anytime he wants without repurcussions. Reason he doesn't is, unlike you, he ain't a dick.

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-08-2014, 04:26 PM
(17-08-2014 10:12 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 12:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You're not half as important as you like to think you are and if Aurora's nose wasn't so covered in your shit you wouldn't have half the power around here that you do either. ... You know where the door is.

Goddam if you ain't an ignorant little MaoriMuffin. His hardware, his software, his database and he pays the $500/yr in site fees means that for all intents and purposes it's his forum. It is not possible for him to overstep his bounds. He can do whatever the fuck he wants up to and including taking his ball and going home anytime he wants without repurcussions. Reason he doesn't is, unlike you, he ain't a dick.

Him paying for it is his own decision. He could have put on an advertisement banner at the top of page by now which would pay for shit.
Plus, it's Seth's forum, he should be the one picking up the check not DT.

[Image: oscar.png]
17-08-2014, 04:35 PM
(17-08-2014 04:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Plus, it's Seth's forum, ...

Nope. Ain't Seth's forum.

#sigh
17-08-2014, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2014 04:49 PM by earmuffs.)
(17-08-2014 04:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 04:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Plus, it's Seth's forum, ...

Nope. Ain't Seth's forum.

It's got him listed as the creator. It's on his website. It uses his brand (TTA).
He has final say around here despite being the only person on the forum to post less than Aurora. It's his forum.

Don't make me sumo your ass.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
17-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Far as I know Seth owns the domain "The Thinking Atheist" and hence the forum.

DT could kill it in a second if he wanted to, but he could not claim the content, it would just go to rot.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-08-2014, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 02:51 AM by DeepThought.)
RE: Muffintop and friends!
So some people thought I should split this off into a new thread and I don't mind doing it. Derailing a thread about a colour change isn't a big deal...

(17-08-2014 08:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Did anything tangible change?

Yes. Firstly, it was brought to light that I was telling the truth in regards to that thread I didn't make. I believe you were one of several who did not believe me that I did not make it. And second the thread title was changed appropriately so the rest of the forum could see that I did not create it.

Quote:Seriously... you think your asshole behaviour that you demonstrated many times on this forum is justified and should be ignored?

I don't give a shit what you think about my behavior but it's always justified.
Woof is a homophobic cunt.
Zat was being a shitdick.

Quote:You are petty

Was DLJ petty when he asked for an apology when I falsely accused him of deleting my posts?
Nope.
So why am I petty for wanting recognition of a mod abusing their power to effect my PR?
Or is it only petty because you don't like me and anything I do can't be justified because I'm an asshole?

If people didn't do cunt things I wouldn't complain about it.

Quote:but the shit that you've done over the last few years has taken its toll.

You know where the door is.

Ok Muffinbrain. All I was doing was reflecting your behaviour back to you. I was trying to show you yourself - to some extent. It seems that you are too dense to grasp it.

I held up a mirror.. Like the golden rule? You know about that right?

"Do unto others what you want done unto you."

I'll refer you back to something I said to you in the forum management section at the time I did it:
(09-07-2014 03:28 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Also, what I did to you sits in a grey area, since you like to skirt the rules, and take advantage of stretching rules to their limits I thought someone like you would develop maximal appreciation for what I have done.

So I give you plenty of stick, and show no hesitation to point out all your fuck ups in the harshest possible light while bending the rules to boot.

I never overstepped any boundaries. I only bent them a little. Changing your posting rate didn't stop you from posting on the forum.

You happily showed the same behaviour. You play within the rules but distort their intent.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
18-08-2014, 02:37 AM
RE: Muffintop and friends!
[Image: mlfw10877-81118_-_Sweetie_Belle_animated...rarity.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post