Muffintop and friends!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2014, 04:24 AM
RE: Muffintop and friends!
(18-08-2014 02:33 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  So some people thought I should split this off into a new thread and I don't mind doing it. Derailing a thread about a colour change isn't a big deal...

(17-08-2014 08:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes. Firstly, it was brought to light that I was telling the truth in regards to that thread I didn't make. I believe you were one of several who did not believe me that I did not make it. And second the thread title was changed appropriately so the rest of the forum could see that I did not create it.

I don't give a shit what you think about my behavior but it's always justified.
Woof is a homophobic cunt.
Zat was being a shitdick.

Was DLJ petty when he asked for an apology when I falsely accused him of deleting my posts?
Nope.
So why am I petty for wanting recognition of a mod abusing their power to effect my PR?
Or is it only petty because you don't like me and anything I do can't be justified because I'm an asshole?

If people didn't do cunt things I wouldn't complain about it.

You know where the door is.

Ok Muffinbrain. All I was doing was reflecting your behaviour back to you. I was trying to show you yourself - to some extent. It seems that you are too dense to grasp it.

I held up a mirror.. Like the golden rule? You know about that right?

"Do unto others what you want done unto you."

I'll refer you back to something I said to you in the forum management section at the time I did it:
(09-07-2014 03:28 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Also, what I did to you sits in a grey area, since you like to skirt the rules, and take advantage of stretching rules to their limits I thought someone like you would develop maximal appreciation for what I have done.

So I give you plenty of stick, and show no hesitation to point out all your fuck ups in the harshest possible light while bending the rules to boot.

I never overstepped any boundaries. I only bent them a little. Changing your posting rate didn't stop you from posting on the forum.

You happily showed the same behaviour. You play within the rules but distort their intent.

I didn't say you overstepped the rules. I said you overstepped KC regarding the handling of that matter. You ignored his intentions because you had your own and you went around him to do your own thing. KC says one thing, you don't like it because you were the one that created the thread and so decided to take matters into your own hands possibly to protect your own ass and/or possibly because you had no respect for KCs authority.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2014, 04:55 AM
(18-08-2014 04:24 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 02:33 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  So some people thought I should split this off into a new thread and I don't mind doing it. Derailing a thread about a colour change isn't a big deal...

Ok Muffinbrain. All I was doing was reflecting your behaviour back to you. I was trying to show you yourself - to some extent. It seems that you are too dense to grasp it.

I held up a mirror.. Like the golden rule? You know about that right?

"Do unto others what you want done unto you."

I'll refer you back to something I said to you in the forum management section at the time I did it:

So I give you plenty of stick, and show no hesitation to point out all your fuck ups in the harshest possible light while bending the rules to boot.

I never overstepped any boundaries. I only bent them a little. Changing your posting rate didn't stop you from posting on the forum.

You happily showed the same behaviour. You play within the rules but distort their intent.

I didn't say you overstepped the rules. I said you overstepped KC regarding the handling of that matter. You ignored his intentions because you had your own and you went around him to do your own thing. KC says one thing, you don't like it because you were the one that created the thread and so decided to take matters into your own hands possibly to protect your own ass and/or possibly because you had no respect for KCs authority.

I didn't overstep KC. I said I considered the matter closed and closed the thread. You PM'd KC and he decided to oblige your request. How is that overstepping anyones authority? I didn't do anything to hinder KC.

Grasping at straws?

Oh, and don't forget you were acting like a childish prick that whole time.

You are totally full of shit and you have trouble admitting it.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
18-08-2014, 03:57 PM
You did. KC was on the case before you decided to take matters into your own hands.
Case in point post 100 of the "Rev and his blatant abuse of mod powers" thread.

Your job is to assist KC, search the logs and shit. You refused and took matters into your own hands.
You overstepped KC. It's that simple.

Quote:Oh, and don't forget you were acting like a childish prick that whole time.

Maybe. But my point still stood about that thread as it stands now about you overstepping KC.
At least Rev could admit and apologize when he handled a situation poorly.

18-08-2014, 05:40 PM
(14-08-2014 06:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:And that completely overrides that other stuff, amirite?

Ah excuse me, he did have no right to determine if the matter was closed or not, you did, not him, and you were still working on it as far as I was informed. Secondly, if shit is going on behind the scenes I don't know about, than I can hardly be expected to know about it now can I.
Thirdly, Dom for a while there did turn every mild situation she touched into a shit storm.
Fourthly, I pushed for vet rules to get all the vets on the same page (though if Vets have a set of separate rules I don't see why the mods/sm's/admins do not. Seems rather double standard to me.) and so I'm allowed to break my own damn rules.
Fifthly, I didn't create that fucking thread and still haven't been told whom did. I'm guessing it was DT. It was perfectly fine when DLJ complained when I falsely accused him of deleting my posts but once Muffs complains when a mod abuses his powers to effect his PR than it's all "shut up Muffs" "fuck off Muffs" "I'm going to write a script that makes it so you can only post once every hour Muffs". So I'm sure you can forgive me if I don't curl over and take their bullshit.
Sixthly, Woof is a homophobic cunt.
Seventhly, mafia, history subforum, movies and TV proper naming (rather than just movies), ex-Vet, Christmas theme, one of the most active and consistent members, I god damn asked nicely years ago, it takes 2 seconds to do, I know you can do it because Chas was orange at one stage, I'm already in my own god damn user group.

I blame the system. Run by the old guard who hardly even use the forum. Aurora needs to get the fuck out, DL needs to step down (because he's inactive due to work), DT needs to learn to be neutral when dealing with situations and he needs to put on an advertisement banner so the forum can support itself, DLJ and Dom need to be bumped up to admins, Vosur needs to be bumped up to SM, some active, non-old guard, Vets need to be bumped up to Mods and some active contributing members of the forum need to be bumped up to Vets and those inactive Vets need to be demoted (but retain access to the CH). It needs to stop being a popularity contest (and a popularity contest in regards to those at the top) and needs to be about what's best for the forum. At least there was hope when you were admin KC, shit seemed bright and all that woo woo. It's like a car. At some point the car gets old and all you're doing is throwing money at it to patch it up. At some point it's better just to buy a new fucking car. We need a new fucking car. That's my 0.04c anyway, I sorta went off on a bit of a tangent there.

I must really getting under your skin to receive a special mention in your select little group of friends.

To get the record straight...... I have no phobia (fear) of gay people, nor do I hate them in any way. Purely your delusions, which were blown way out of proportion relevant to an essay concerning gay parenting...........

You come across as rather paranoid, offensive, crude, superficial,disingenuous, hating.
Stick with those 3 friends who LIKE you, you need all the friends you can get
18-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Get under my skin? Son, you posted that post and I negged repped you. That was the extent of it.
I'm not the one that created a million threads and brings it up once a month.

Also, I swear you commented on that post already.

You're an after thought Woof.
You're like the milk when you to the grocery store and you get home and think "oh bugger, forgot the milk..oh well".

18-08-2014, 06:53 PM
What the shizdizzle is going on here? Popcorn

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 5 users Like Adrianime's post
18-08-2014, 08:32 PM
(18-08-2014 06:53 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  What the shizdizzle is going on here? Popcorn

I don't know but this shit is entertaining.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
19-08-2014, 02:32 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 02:39 AM by DeepThought.)
(18-08-2014 03:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You did. KC was on the case before you decided to take matters into your own hands.
Case in point post 100 of the "Rev and his blatant abuse of mod powers" thread.

Your job is to assist KC, search the logs and shit. You refused and took matters into your own hands.
You overstepped KC. It's that simple.

Quote:Oh, and don't forget you were acting like a childish prick that whole time.

Maybe. But my point still stood about that thread as it stands now about you overstepping KC.
At least Rev could admit and apologize when he handled a situation poorly.

It's not my job to hold KC's hand and assist with every little job on the forum. KC had access to everything he needed so I didn't need to do anything.

I really don't know why he bends over backwards for the likes of you, though he tries to help everyone no matter how ridiculous it is.

Closing the thread only stopped you from nagging and whining. It didn't stop KC from helping you with your garbage request.

I'm sure that was a really productive use of time. At this rate you might reach the level cap as an unemployed wanker in World of CyberLife before the year is out...

I wonder if you have ever actually accomplished anything in the real world, cos considering how much time and effort you put into this bullshit...

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
19-08-2014, 07:45 AM
Quote:Closing the thread only stopped you from nagging and whining.

Except it didn't. And you didn't have to read the thread.

19-08-2014, 11:41 AM
WTAF?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.