Poll: Would an optional spring theme be neat?
Absolutely I love spring
NO! Get off my lawn!
Yes, to whatever the question was just bc I love Losty and she is so awesome.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Muffsy can I has spring please! :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 12:02 PM by Losty.)
Wink Muffsy can I has spring please! :D
I have enjoyed the Christmas theme, probably more than necessary. Lol
I thought it might be neat if an awesome IT person made a "spring is in the air" theme Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Christmas is over
(21-03-2014 12:54 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I have enjoyed the Christmas theme, probably more than necessary. Lol
I thought it might be neat if an awesome IT person made a "spring is in the air" theme Big Grin

What about those of us for whom it is not spring?!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
21-03-2014, 01:02 AM
(21-03-2014 12:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 12:54 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I have enjoyed the Christmas theme, probably more than necessary. Lol

What about those of us for whom it is not spring?!

Umm it would be an optional theme grumpy pants. It's not Christmas for anyone, but we have an optional Christmas theme. You want a fall theme? Make your own thread!! hehe Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-03-2014, 01:11 AM
(21-03-2014 01:02 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 12:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  What about those of us for whom it is not spring?!

Umm it would be an optional theme grumpy pants. It's not Christmas for anyone, but we have an optional Christmas theme. You want a fall theme? Make your own thread!! hehe Tongue

No, I don't want a theme about things falling down! Angry

That's not even seasonal!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
21-03-2014, 01:16 AM
Oh I'm sorry did you want an autumn theme?

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-03-2014, 01:19 AM
(21-03-2014 01:16 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Oh I'm sorry did you want an autumn theme?

This thread is fun.

I like my non-theme theme personally, but whatever the higher ups decide, I'll go with.

So long as we don't have to spend too much time falling down.

[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
21-03-2014, 01:23 AM
This is what happens when Losty can't sleep and it's 3:22 am and she's getting a bit delirious haha

21-03-2014, 01:26 AM
(21-03-2014 01:23 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  This is what happens when Losty can't sleep and it's 3:22 am and she's getting a bit delirious haha

It's only 3:22 am and you are getting delirious from being tired?!

Now, as a full-time student, I feel I am qualified to say: Weak!

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
21-03-2014, 01:39 AM
3:22? I would be passed the fuck out already.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
21-03-2014, 01:41 AM
Try being a full time parent with 3 children all of whom are too young to attend school, lol. I am almost always awake at this time but lately I haven't been sleeping at all an it is seriously starting to catch up with me.