Poll: Would an optional spring theme be neat?
Absolutely I love spring
NO! Get off my lawn!
Yes, to whatever the question was just bc I love Losty and she is so awesome.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Muffsy can I has spring please! :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2014, 07:33 AM
RE: Muffsy can I has spring please! :D
(26-03-2014 07:29 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 01:50 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Ok, this has just been massively derailed... Good Job...

I'll work on your guy's spring theme today. I'll make some images and give you a color scheme.
I can't volunteer to do the whole theme now anyways, I just got hired to make a custom site Weeping

Also, if you're still interested in CSS buttons, I can make some and you can see if you like them. Let me know Thumbsup

Congrats on getting the custom site job! ThumbsupThumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
26-03-2014, 07:40 AM
(26-03-2014 07:33 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 07:29 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'll work on your guy's spring theme today. I'll make some images and give you a color scheme.
I can't volunteer to do the whole theme now anyways, I just got hired to make a custom site Weeping

Also, if you're still interested in CSS buttons, I can make some and you can see if you like them. Let me know Thumbsup

Congrats on getting the custom site job! ThumbsupThumbsup

Gracias Smile

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
26-03-2014, 08:55 AM
I will perform...favors....of pretty much any kind for whoever gives us a kissie face. I just wanted to add that
I need a kissie face so bad :*
Pretty please Angel

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
26-03-2014, 09:09 AM
(26-03-2014 08:55 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I will perform...favors....of pretty much any kind for whoever gives us a kissie face. I just wanted to add that
Pretty please Angel

Favors? I like favors. [Image: t4817.gif][Image: t4814.gif][Image: t4881.gif][Image: t4843.gif]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-03-2014, 09:22 AM
(26-03-2014 09:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 08:55 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I will perform...favors....of pretty much any kind for whoever gives us a kissie face. I just wanted to add that
Pretty please Angel

Favors? I like favors. [Image: t4817.gif][Image: t4814.gif][Image: t4881.gif][Image: t4843.gif]

Bad grandpa! Put the blue pills back! Beat_stick

Atir aissom atir imon
26-03-2014, 10:37 AM
(26-03-2014 09:22 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  Favors? I like favors. [Image: t4817.gif][Image: t4814.gif][Image: t4881.gif][Image: t4843.gif]

Bad grandpa! Put the blue pills back! Beat_stick

Not a grandpa.

I don't take Valium™.

26-03-2014, 10:41 AM
(26-03-2014 09:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  
Pretty please Angel

Must I resort to posting IMG codes to make a simple kissie face smilie? I want to be able to type :*
And see a kissie face.
You get an A for effort though, so feel free to PM with more information on what kind of fovea you like Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
26-03-2014, 10:44 AM
(26-03-2014 10:41 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 09:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  Favors? I like favors. [Image: t4817.gif][Image: t4814.gif][Image: t4881.gif][Image: t4843.gif]
Must I resort to posting IMG codes to make a simple kissie face smilie? I want to be able to type :*
And see a kissie face.
You get an A for effort though, so feel free to PM with more information on what kind of fovea you like Wink

fovea?

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-03-2014, 10:46 AM
(26-03-2014 10:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 10:41 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Must I resort to posting IMG codes to make a simple kissie face smilie? I want to be able to type :*
And see a kissie face.

fovea?

Don't feel bad, I don't know what fovea means either. I am still trying to get used to typing on this new phone. I meant favor of course...because you like favors Big Grin

27-03-2014, 12:42 AM
(24-03-2014 07:49 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 10:45 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Of course I want a full theme. If you come up with a design I will implement it with colours you choose, etc.

If it's just a background image - yeah I can do that.. but wouldn't really be impressive.

Okay, just the way your wording this is confusing. I have a copy of MyBB, I can make the theme and give you a copy of the CSS files and images used. You'll need to make a few changes for your plugins of course, but I'll be doing most of the work.

Do you want that, or a picture and color palette? I don't care either way, one way or the other someone has to do the CSS coding Laugh out load

I'm fine either way. If you are comfy with the css modification I'm happy to implement them as a file from you.

Please try and stick with standard stuff though - I don't want any javascript running in the css files and other things like that.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss