Poll: Would an optional spring theme be neat?
Absolutely I love spring
NO! Get off my lawn!
Yes, to whatever the question was just bc I love Losty and she is so awesome.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Muffsy can I has spring please! :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 02:02 AM
RE: Muffsy can I has spring please! :D
快点啊!我喜欢春天!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2014, 07:16 AM
(26-03-2014 08:55 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I will perform...favors....of pretty much any kind for whoever gives us a kissie face. I just wanted to add that
I need a kissie face so bad :*
Pretty please Angel

I drew and animated the Facepalm Gasp Crickets Popcorn smilies and had DeepThought add them. I could probably do a custom kissie smiley for you if you wanted and see if DT would add it.
[+] 1 user Likes Jasozz's post
27-03-2014, 07:26 AM
(27-03-2014 07:16 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 08:55 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I will perform...favors....of pretty much any kind for whoever gives us a kissie face. I just wanted to add that
I need a kissie face so bad :*
Pretty please Angel

I drew and animated the Facepalm Gasp Crickets Popcorn smilies and had DeepThought add them. I could probably do a custom kissie smiley for you if you wanted and see if DT would add it.

Pretty please! :*
Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
27-03-2014, 07:28 AM
(27-03-2014 07:26 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 07:16 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  I drew and animated the Facepalm Gasp Crickets Popcorn smilies and had DeepThought add them. I could probably do a custom kissie smiley for you if you wanted and see if DT would add it.

Pretty please! :*
Big Grin

Is there a particular style or look you wanted it to have? Should it just be a Smile style smiley with pursed lips, or have more seductive eyes, or offer a smooch and then wink?

Since its custom its kind of up to you.
27-03-2014, 07:31 AM
(27-03-2014 07:28 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 07:26 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Pretty please! :*
Big Grin

Is there a particular style or look you wanted it to have? Should it just be a Smile style smiley with pursed lips, or have more seductive eyes, or offer a smooch and then wink?

Oh muh goodness now I have options and everything. I like the smooch and then wink.....seductive eyes sound fun too though....hmmm
If I have a kissie face I will be sooo happy! So it's up to you Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
27-03-2014, 07:33 AM
(27-03-2014 07:31 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 07:28 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  Is there a particular style or look you wanted it to have? Should it just be a Smile style smiley with pursed lips, or have more seductive eyes, or offer a smooch and then wink?

Oh muh goodness now I have options and everything. I like the smooch and then wink.....seductive eyes sound fun too though....hmmm
If I have a kissie face I will be sooo happy! So it's up to you Smile

Alright. Keep an eye on your inbox; I'll work something up and then PM you a link to it.
27-03-2014, 08:19 AM
(27-03-2014 12:42 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 07:49 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Okay, just the way your wording this is confusing. I have a copy of MyBB, I can make the theme and give you a copy of the CSS files and images used. You'll need to make a few changes for your plugins of course, but I'll be doing most of the work.

Do you want that, or a picture and color palette? I don't care either way, one way or the other someone has to do the CSS coding Laugh out load

I'm fine either way. If you are comfy with the css modification I'm happy to implement them as a file from you.

Please try and stick with standard stuff though - I don't want any javascript running in the css files and other things like that.

I'm making a theme not an animation Laugh out load
But I'm having set back after set back this week. I've probably had around 14 hours of sleep this whole week between work, school and this fucking website from hell (not you guys) Angry

Atir aissom atir imon
27-03-2014, 08:20 AM
(27-03-2014 02:02 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  快点啊!我喜欢春天!

Huh

Atir aissom atir imon
27-03-2014, 08:40 AM
(27-03-2014 08:19 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 12:42 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'm fine either way. If you are comfy with the css modification I'm happy to implement them as a file from you.

Please try and stick with standard stuff though - I don't want any javascript running in the css files and other things like that.

I'm making a theme not an animation Laugh out load
But I'm having set back after set back this week. I've probably had around 14 hours of sleep this whole week between work, school and this fucking website from hell (not you guys) Angry

Hug
Aww that blows.
Sorry hon

Heart

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
27-03-2014, 09:26 AM
(27-03-2014 08:40 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 08:19 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm making a theme not an animation Laugh out load

Hug
Aww that blows.
Sorry hon

Heart

I could use a hug Sadcryface
Hug

Atir aissom atir imon