Poll: Would an optional spring theme be neat?
Absolutely I love spring
NO! Get off my lawn!
Yes, to whatever the question was just bc I love Losty and she is so awesome.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Muffsy can I has spring please! :D

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: Christmas is over
3 children? nooooooo thank you. I don't even want one! I teach the little shits, I don't need one at home, too. Tongue

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Colourcraze's post
21-03-2014, 03:57 AM
More themes are in the works (and by in the works I mean I'll do them when I can be bothered to getting around to doing it).
I was going to do different colours, green, red, yellow etc... so people have a choice. I could do seasonal ones too.
I also need to get on to doing more backgrounds for the subforums.

But shooting people in the head over a virtual gaming system is currently my top priority so bare with.

Oh and before Chas get's in here to offer his 2cents: Because it wont hurt for people to have a choice.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
21-03-2014, 04:09 AM
(21-03-2014 03:57 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  More themes are in the works (and by in the works I mean I'll do them when I can be bothered to getting around to doing it).
I was going to do different colours, green, red, yellow etc... so people have a choice. I could do seasonal ones too.

But shooting people in the head over a virtual gaming system is currently my top priority so bare with.

Oh and before Chas get's in here to offer his 2cents: Because it wont hurt for people to have a choice.

Can we have a spring theme? Please muffsie, please! Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-03-2014, 05:02 AM
Yea it'll probably take me till Spring to get around to doing it.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-03-2014, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 07:14 AM by Alex_Leonardo.)
Dude, do what my friend's mother that has 6 children does.
She celebrates EVERY holiday.
EVERY holiday.
EVERY holiday.
EVERY holiday.
EVERY holiday.
EVERY holiday.
EVERY holiday.
EVERY holiday.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
21-03-2014, 07:21 AM
Oh. Ya mean we should take our (Christmas) tree down soon ?
(Actually it's pretty nice, and I'm WAY too lazy to put it together again, .. it' just goes into a closet with a sheet over it 'till next year).

Thank Jebus we have of own "decorator" (muffs).
We'll be needing themes for Valentines Day, St. Paddy's Day, Zombie Day (Easter), Vernal Equinox Day, my birthday, my dog's birthday, and my bunnies' birthday.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-03-2014, 07:48 AM
(21-03-2014 03:57 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  More themes are in the works (and by in the works I mean I'll do them when I can be bothered to getting around to doing it).

You should make a dark theme, and add an option to put it on mobile. With all the time I spend on here that would save some battery Laugh out load

Darker colors take less power to show on a screen, saving battery.

Also, I'd help if you want. I'm in the works of making my own themes for MyBB. Do I just submit them to a mod or what?

Atir aissom atir imon
21-03-2014, 08:00 AM
Graphic designer here, if more themes becomes a big ol' thing.
21-03-2014, 08:07 AM
(21-03-2014 08:00 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  Graphic designer here, if more themes becomes a big ol' thing.

Funny, I always wanted to make an evil/heretic theme. Have a dark red color scheme with flames and gouls/demons everywhere... or is that just me? Blush

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
21-03-2014, 08:22 AM
(21-03-2014 08:07 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 08:00 AM)Jasozz Wrote:  Graphic designer here, if more themes becomes a big ol' thing.

Funny, I always wanted to make an evil/heretic theme. Have a dark red color scheme with flames and gouls/demons everywhere... or is that just me? Blush

I was thinking pastels with flowers and butterflies

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.