Muffsybooboo - Congrats!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-01-2015, 01:00 AM
RE: Muffsybooboo - Congrats!
Oh and congrats Muffsy Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
12-01-2015, 01:05 AM
I'm No. 15, at 8,722 posts.

I don't know if that is something to be proud of, or a very sad reflection of my life in general.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
12-01-2015, 07:04 AM
(11-01-2015 11:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 06:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm not TTA's Next Top Poster, I'm only number 4. Sad
Chas, Erxy, Girly, lowly ol' me.

I am lowlier at number 5. Weeping

We're like the big five African animals.
We got Chas, the elephant, the giant, old and wise with a big nose and ears (because old people have big noses and ears because the nose and ears don't stop growing throughout life, thus the joke).
We got Erxy the rino, the rarest of the big five. Strange looking creature, almost circus looking. Eats grass and is fairly docile but you wouldn't want that horn up your ass...
We got Girly, the water buffalo. Big, strange looking, weird horns, eats grass and is fairly docile BUT it will fucking kill a cunt and is possibly the most underestimated in terms of being dangerous.
We got me, the lion. Majestic, beautiful, a symbol for bravery, honor and pride. Powerful, sharp claws and teeth. Pounces on smaller unsuspecting grass eaters.
But ultimately a big lovable pussy cat. Angel
Than we got Anj, the Leopard. By far the prettiest of the 5. Tends to be wary of danger but will still fuck you up if backed into a corner. Hardest to find and track due to its nocturnal nature.

I suppose if we wanted to continue Rev would be the hippo (funny looking, seems friendly... "seems") and DLJ would be the giraffe (I can't explain this with words, DLJ just has a giraffe feel to him).

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
12-01-2015, 07:20 AM
(12-01-2015 07:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 11:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am lowlier at number 5. Weeping

We're like the big five African animals.
We got Chas, the elephant, the giant, old and wise with a big nose and ears (because old people have big noses and ears because the nose and ears don't stop growing throughout life, thus the joke).
We got Erxy the rino, the rarest of the big five. Strange looking creature, almost circus looking. Eats grass and is fairly docile but you wouldn't want that horn up your ass...
We got Girly, the water buffalo. Big, strange looking, weird horns, eats grass and is fairly docile BUT it will fucking kill a cunt and is possibly the most underestimated in terms of being dangerous.
We got me, the lion. Majestic, beautiful, a symbol for bravery, honor and pride. Powerful, sharp claws and teeth. Pounces on smaller unsuspecting grass eaters.
Than we got Anj, the Leopard. By far the prettiest of the 5. Tends to be wary of danger but will still fuck you up if backed into a corner. Hardest to find and track due to its nocturnal nature.

I suppose if we wanted to continue Rev would be the hippo (funny looking, seems friendly... "seems") and DLJ would be the giraffe (I can't explain this with words, DLJ just has a giraffe feel to him).

Actually, Lions are often associated with being lazy, as they don't hunt, and they gladly take food from the females who actually go out should they return successful. Lions seem to have no pride-based compunctions regarding taking food they didn't kill, especially since they spend much of their time lying about passively watching for intruding males.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
12-01-2015, 07:37 AM
(12-01-2015 07:20 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 07:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  We're like the big five African animals.

Actually, Lions are often associated with being lazy, as they don't hunt, and they gladly take food from the females who actually go out should they return successful. Lions seem to have no pride-based compunctions regarding taking food they didn't kill, especially since they spend much of their time lying about passively watching for intruding males.

I nominate earmuffs for Honey Badger*, because he clearly doesn't give a fuck.

*In a jaunty hat.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-01-2015, 07:59 AM
(12-01-2015 07:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
and DLJ would be the giraffe (I can't explain this with words, DLJ just has a giraffe feel to him).

WTAF!

What on earth is a 'giraffe feel'?

Gotta say, this deeply troubles me. Didn't you want a giraffe as a pet not so long ago?

Blink

12-01-2015, 09:23 AM
(12-01-2015 07:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 07:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
and DLJ would be the giraffe (I can't explain this with words, DLJ just has a giraffe feel to him).

WTAF!

What on earth is a 'giraffe feel'?

Gotta say, this deeply troubles me. Didn't you want a giraffe as a pet not so long ago?

Blink

It's a feeling you get about someone that if they were an animal they would be a giraffe. Surely I can't be the only one who has a giraffe feel about you DLJ, you yourself surely must have a giraffe feel about yourself?

Not "didn't" past tense, I still do greatly desire a pet giraffe so that I may ride around on it dressed in a suit. I'm not saying I want to ride around on you dressed in a suit because obviously you're not a giraffe. However, if you were a giraffe I would gladly saddle you up and take you for a spin around the block. I would even hire someone to give you fresh hay in your stable on a fortnightly basis. Would it be called a stable? Consider I dunno, I think it would be called a stable so I'm gonna go with stable. It's the... 'stable... choice. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh see what I did there! Laughat Fuck I crack myself up some times.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
12-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Have you ever seen a giraffe whip someone with it's neck :/

I want to know who the hyena of the forum is.
12-01-2015, 06:15 PM
(12-01-2015 02:23 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Have you ever seen a giraffe whip someone with it's neck :/

I want to know who the hyena of the forum is.

Frankly, I'd put Earmuffs as the hyena; a big-talking, chatty scavenger known to display tendencies toward homosexuality.

I'd put DLJ as the lion; capable and generally laid-back and generally in charge of a group of females.

But that's just my assessment.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-01-2015, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 12:06 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(11-01-2015 02:10 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 01:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Exactly.

I've contemplated renaming that thread more than once. Wink

Me too. But then I figured, if there's any thread on this entire forum that's someones "turf", it's Muffs and the Ranting Thread. So I decided I ain't touching it without Muffs permission! Lol

Corner? This shit needs a fucking warehouse. "Muff's Ranting Warehouse and Emporium of Grievances" Drinking Beverage

[Image: warehouse.jpg]

This is a still from the end of the first Indiana Jones movie, where they are storing the Ark of the Covenant in some massive secret government warehouse. That being said, only the strip in the center where the man is moving the box, was actually filmed. The entire rest of the warehouse is a matte painting on glass. Yep, some guy painted on glass the rest of the warehouse, and that was superimposed over the guy in an otherwise empty set.

[Image: raiders-matte.jpg]

[Image: BTSRaidersWarehouseMatte.jpeg?1345017865]

[Image: Family-guy-the-more-you-know.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post