Muffsybooboo - Congrats!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-01-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Muffsybooboo - Congrats!
(11-01-2015 11:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 11:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am lowlier at number 5. Weeping

Vanity got the better of me (again) and I had to check.

I'm at 7.

Big Grin

Yeah I looked too. I was surprised. I have the highest post count with the most stars. I have more stars than all the very top post count people.

I'm holding onto that.
Sadcryface

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2015, 06:33 AM
(14-01-2015 12:07 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 11:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Vanity got the better of me (again) and I had to check.

I'm at 7.

Big Grin

Yeah I looked too. I was surprised. I have the highest post count with the most stars. I have more stars than all the very top post count people.

I'm holding onto that.
Sadcryface

That's cause you are purple. Purple people getz lotz a stars.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-01-2015, 06:51 AM
(13-01-2015 11:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 02:10 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Me too. But then I figured, if there's any thread on this entire forum that's someones "turf", it's Muffs and the Ranting Thread. So I decided I ain't touching it without Muffs permission! Lol

Corner? This shit needs a fucking warehouse. "Muff's Ranting Warehouse and Emporium of Grievances" Drinking Beverage

[Image: warehouse.jpg]

This is a still from the end of the first Indiana Jones movie, where they are storing the Ark of the Covenant in some massive secret government warehouse. That being said, only the strip in the center where the man is moving the box, was actually filmed. The entire rest of the warehouse is a matte painting on glass. Yep, some guy painted on glass the rest of the warehouse, and that was superimposed over the guy in an otherwise empty set.

[Image: raiders-matte.jpg]

[Image: BTSRaidersWarehouseMatte.jpeg?1345017865]

[Image: Family-guy-the-more-you-know.jpg]

Why?

Just.. why?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-01-2015, 06:52 AM
(12-01-2015 09:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
It's a feeling you get about someone that if they were an animal they would be a giraffe. Surely I can't be the only one who has a giraffe feel about you DLJ, you yourself surely must have a giraffe feel about yourself?

Not "didn't" past tense, I still do greatly desire a pet giraffe so that I may ride around on it dressed in a suit. I'm not saying I want to ride around on you dressed in a suit because obviously you're not a giraffe. However, if you were a giraffe I would gladly saddle you up and take you for a spin around the block. I would even hire someone to give you fresh hay in your stable on a fortnightly basis. Would it be called a stable? Consider I dunno, I think it would be called a stable so I'm gonna go with stable. It's the... 'stable... choice. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh see what I did there! Laughat Fuck I crack myself up some times.

Gasp

I just want to say, for the record, that this is most deeply disturbing post that I have ever read.

Ever!

(12-01-2015 06:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
I'd put DLJ as the lion; capable and generally laid-back and generally in charge of a group of females.

But that's just my assessment.

For reference, youngster, and to save you much grief in your future dealings with the outside world ... never ... ever ... even hint ... that you or any man could be in charge of a group of females.

Even if you think it's true ... never ... ever ... say it!

Question:
a) The Lion thinks he is 'multi-sourcing'.
b) The Lionesses treat him as a 'shared service'.

Who would you say is correct?

Answer:
b)
Always b)

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-01-2015, 07:10 AM
(13-01-2015 11:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 02:10 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Me too. But then I figured, if there's any thread on this entire forum that's someones "turf", it's Muffs and the Ranting Thread. So I decided I ain't touching it without Muffs permission! Lol

Corner? This shit needs a fucking warehouse. "Muff's Ranting Warehouse and Emporium of Grievances" Drinking Beverage

This is a still from the end of the first Indiana Jones movie, where they are storing the Ark of the Covenant in some massive secret government warehouse. That being said, only the strip in the center where the man is moving the box, was actually filmed. The entire rest of the warehouse is a matte painting on glass. Yep, some guy painted on glass the rest of the warehouse, and that was superimposed over the guy in an otherwise empty set.

Oh, sure - that's what they want you to believe. You're not buying that bullshit, are you?
Painting on glass? That's so transparent. Angry

Wake up, sheeple. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-01-2015, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 07:23 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(14-01-2015 06:51 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 11:51 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Corner? This shit needs a fucking warehouse. "Muff's Ranting Warehouse and Emporium of Grievances" Drinking Beverage

Why?

Just.. why?

Because that was the nature of technology at the time. Remember that this was for Raiders of the Lost Ark, which was released in June of 1981; which means this was probably done in post production either earlier that year or possibly the year before. This was before digital editing and special effects, a time when everything was analog. Presumable getting a single artist to paint this was still cheaper and less time consuming than actually finding and filming a massive warehouse full of prop crates. Arguably this was just about the high-water mark for movie 'magic', as doing things analog required real gumption and creativity; constraints that hardly apply anymore so long as you can just CGI whatever you can afford.

[Image: 511F3RF9NCL.jpg]

This was one of my most prized possessions growing up, a gift I got from my mother on my 13th birthday. It's entirely filled with pages upon pages of glossy, high quality art work and photos showing everything from pre-production concept art to the actual finished models and props used in the movies.

Here's an example showcasing the Jawa Sandcrawler of Tantooine; including concept sketches, pre-production painting, concept model, and the final movie prop. The book was filled with this sort of stuff. Thumbsup

[Image: sandcrawler-archive-excerpt-the-best-of-...8-x800.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-01-2015, 07:14 AM
(14-01-2015 06:52 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 06:15 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
I'd put DLJ as the lion; capable and generally laid-back and generally in charge of a group of females.

But that's just my assessment.

For reference, youngster, and to save you much grief in your future dealings with the outside world ... never ... ever ... even hint ... that you or any man could be in charge of a group of females.

Even if you think it's true ... never ... ever ... say it!

Question:
a) The Lion thinks he is 'multi-sourcing'.
b) The Lionesses treat him as a 'shared service'.

Who would you say is correct?

Answer:
b)
Always b)

Let's be honest with ourselves DLJ.

I'm not the sort of person who will ever have to worry about that. I'll never get into such a scenario where I'd need the advice.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post