Mundane fashion curiosities

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2016, 08:32 PM

RE: Mundane fashion curiosities
I like people who have their own sense of style. Screw what society tells you you should be doing Wink
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-03-2016, 08:50 PM
I don't get it either. I have never done a thing to my eyebrows. But I'm luck mine are beautifully shaped and no stragglers.

When I was growing up I had a teach who shaved off her eyebrows and drew them on in a pencil line. I never had the nerve to ask her what was the point, was she just too lazy to tweeze? Just weird.

***Warning... opening this eyebrow link might give you nightmares*****

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=weir...&sp=-1&sk=

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
24-03-2016, 09:18 PM
(24-03-2016 08:50 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I don't get it either. I have never done a thing to my eyebrows. But I'm luck mine are beautifully shaped and no stragglers.

When I was growing up I had a teach who shaved off her eyebrows and drew them on in a pencil line. I never had the nerve to ask her what was the point, was she just too lazy to tweeze? Just weird.

My nightmares make those peops look like kindergarten. But, as "lookist" as I sound, there are some strange looking peops at that site. Most seem to be doing it on purpose, though. Just remember, for every scraggly bush, there is a scraggly horse to tie to it.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-03-2016, 09:38 PM
(24-03-2016 08:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-03-2016 08:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Shopping with pajamas on. Huh

[Image: 0431c3b8bdf4957f8ee18c575f267250.jpg]

Is it really that hard to put on a pair of pants? Really? That hard?

I've shopped in my pajama bottoms before (and flip flops) Tongue It's not my fault they have a Starbucks in the grocery store. I need my coffee when I need my coffee Big Grin

Mostly though, I shop in yoga pants or "broken in" jeans, a comfy top, and my hair piled up in a bun. So comfortable.

Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
24-03-2016, 11:19 PM
I have a completely irrational hatred of Capri pants, especially on men. I just really really can't stand the ugly fucking things. Are you Shorts? Are you pants? Pick a bloody side, we're at war!

Kneel mortal before Whiskey I, Lord of Dalmore, Duke of Jameson, Defender of the Sloshed, and God-Emperor of Holy Terra.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
24-03-2016, 11:33 PM
(24-03-2016 08:50 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I don't get it either. I have never done a thing to my eyebrows. But I'm luck mine are beautifully shaped and no stragglers.

OMG! I had no idea eyebrows were so......influenced by aliens and poltergeists. Bwahahahahahaha.

[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-03-2016, 11:39 PM
(24-03-2016 11:19 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I have a completely irrational hatred of Capri pants, especially on men. I just really really can't stand the ugly fucking things. Are you Shorts? Are you pants? Pick a bloody side, we're at war!

An irrational hatred of Capri pants, huh?

Shocking Evil_monster Shocking

[Image: 2015-Summer-Fashion-Casual-Men-Jeans-Cap...length.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
24-03-2016, 11:40 PM

(24-03-2016 11:19 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I have a completely irrational hatred of Capri pants, especially on men. I just really really can't stand the ugly fucking things. Are you Shorts? Are you pants? Pick a bloody side, we're at war!

I like capris for work if I don't feel like wearing a summer dress or skirt. I currently (but not for long) work in a professional environment and can't wear shorts to work. I live in California, so I need a few professional looking summer outfits that I don't sweat my ass off in, so I like a pair of capris once in awhile for that. I do like cropped jeans. They're stylish and cute with a pair of cute heels or sandals.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
24-03-2016, 11:44 PM

(24-03-2016 11:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Ugh those are awful.

Victoria's Secret has really cute capris and cropped jeans. That's where I get mine anyway.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
24-03-2016, 11:51 PM
(24-03-2016 11:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

[Image: Hannibal-Lecter-hannibal-tv-series-34431547-500-279.gif]

Kneel mortal before Whiskey I, Lord of Dalmore, Duke of Jameson, Defender of the Sloshed, and God-Emperor of Holy Terra.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post