Muppet's creator gets museum exhibit....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: Muppet's creator gets museum exhibit....
The Count. Hands down. We liked the count.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-07-2017, 05:42 PM
(22-07-2017 08:57 AM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Statler, Waldorf, ANIMAL, Cookie Monster, Miss Piggy, The Count....Don't make me choose, there are so many..

I think your Avatar fits perfectly with your post.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
22-07-2017, 08:45 PM
I saw the Jim Henson exhibit at MOPOP in Seattle.

I dont know how to add multiple pictures here.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Here is the thing about potential...You either use your gift or your gift uses you. You are either a rocket or a bomb.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Oaken's post
22-07-2017, 08:59 PM
(22-07-2017 08:45 PM)Oaken Wrote:  I saw the Jim Henson exhibit at MOPOP in Seattle.

I dont know how to add multiple pictures here.

Let's see if I can walk you through posting pictures, as one newbie to another... At least the way I'm doing it. Seems to work most of the time. And by the way, I'd like to learn how you did a thumbnail sized one too. That would be useful knowledge for me.

Anyway, right click on the image you want to use and click "copy image address."

Press new reply in a thread here. In that text box you're typing in, do you see the line that starts with "font?" Further down that line that box that looks like a mountain with a sun over it that's the seventh thing from the right side---click on it and a box will pop up. Paste what you copied in there and press okay. Repeat same process to put as many images here as you want, one at a time.

Now if somebody can talk me through how to do a "spoiler alert" posting, I'd really appreciate it. That's one I have not been able to figure out. I am tech-challenged. [Image: punch-computer.gif]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
22-07-2017, 09:07 PM
(22-07-2017 08:59 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Now if somebody can talk me through how to do a "spoiler alert" posting, I'd really appreciate it. That's one I have not been able to figure out. I am tech-challenged. [Image: punch-computer.gif]

No automated way... just put "spoiler" in brackets, your content and then "/spoiler" in brackets. If you reply to a message with a spoiler you'll see what it looks like.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
22-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Here are some pics.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Here is the thing about potential...You either use your gift or your gift uses you. You are either a rocket or a bomb.
22-07-2017, 09:23 PM
Outtathereligioncloset, thanks. I am on a cell phone. I just went into reply, found upload attachment did that then pressed insert attachment.

22-07-2017, 09:40 PM
To bad the Voice actor of Kermit was recently fired. Only other person to do the voice was Jim Henson himself.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/07/former-ke...fired.html

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
22-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Yep. Image is [img] linky [/img]; spoiler is the same, but spoiler instead of img and if you want to strike out your text, you just put s, instead of img

Without the spaces, natch Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
23-07-2017, 07:10 AM
(22-07-2017 09:07 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(22-07-2017 08:59 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Now if somebody can talk me through how to do a "spoiler alert" posting, I'd really appreciate it. That's one I have not been able to figure out. I am tech-challenged. [Image: punch-computer.gif]

No automated way... just put "spoiler" in brackets, your content and then "/spoiler" in brackets. If you reply to a message with a spoiler you'll see what it looks like.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams