Murder charge for Hernandez

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Murder charge for Hernandez
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...03162.html

Not that this is that much of a surprise to anyone who has kept up with the story. He's not the brightest bird in cage. (get it?)

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2013, 02:49 PM
RE: Murder charge for Hernandez
Attleboro, huh? HoC is close enough to wave hello to this guy.

Quote:Hernandez is shown on video walking through his house with a gun in his hand, then Hernandez walks to the basement and the surveillance video turns off. There were six-to-eight hours of video missing after that.

Well, uh... kinda damning, I'd say. Coffeedrinker

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend... who figured it out. As can you.
29-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Yeah the evidence seems overwhelming, if circumstantial. Add to it that they have him fingered for a double murder in 2012 and if just gives me the creeps. I hope they get justice for Odin Lloyd and hopefully Hernandez goes down for. Usually I am all for innocent until proven guilty, but with the evidence already out there it seems fairly obvious he performed a execution.

"History teaches us that no other cause has brought more death than the word of god."
29-06-2013, 10:53 AM
(29-06-2013 09:51 AM)AtheistTeacher Wrote:  Yeah the evidence seems overwhelming, if circumstantial. Add to it that they have him fingered for a double murder in 2012 and if just gives me the creeps. I hope they get justice for Odin Lloyd and hopefully Hernandez goes down for. Usually I am all for innocent until proven guilty, but with the evidence already out there it seems fairly obvious he performed a execution.

I don't want to jump the gun on convicting this guy in the media but the evidence that has been announced so far does look damning. One of the biggest circumstantial facts against him is how fast the Patriots organization parted ways with him.

In contrast to what happened 14 years in Atlanta. For those of you unfamiliar with the case, I am referring to legendary linebacker Ray Lewis being charged with double homicide. Brian Billick, head coach of the Baltimore Ravens at the time just wrote an article about how the Ravens organization handled that situation and why. In that instance as more and more evidence was presented it was becoming clear that Lewis was not responsible for what happened and the case was dropped by prosecutors in exchange for a plea deal to a misdemeanor charge of Obstruction of Justice for Lewis' actions following the event.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000...rs_billick

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post