Mushrooms and the cross?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2016, 07:24 AM
RE: Mushrooms and the cross?
(18-03-2016 06:07 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I've heard several times that there are two kinds of psychedelic mushrooms growing near Mount Sinai, and that some people believe that Moses was tripping balls when he claimed to have talked to God.

Of course, this all assumes Moses was a real person and the fact that the stories were finally penned 800 years after the alleged events wouldn't account for even weirder changes to the original stories than mushrooms would.

Someone would have to find Mount Sinai before that theory could be verified. Tongue

Another theory that stoners like to throw around is Moses' Burning Bush was weed, but the better theory is it was the Acacia Bush which allegedly is high in DMT, which would make a perfect explanation for the stories in Genesis and Exodus. Smokin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Mushrooms and the cross?
(19-03-2016 07:20 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Joe Rogan talks about this often.

I like Joe Rogan.

I like when Joe Rogan talks "bro science." Big Grin

I like mushrooms...wait, no, I don't like mushroom mushrooms, but I do like mushrooms.

Just sayin.

Who do you think I heard it from? Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply