Music-Creator Trouble

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Music-Creator Trouble
When I record and edit music and films, I do so on the program "Music Creator Le 5" by Cakewalk. I was using it for a long time and it was superb. Then, quite recently, my computer was stricken with a virus and I took it to the shop to be defraged and re-booted. When I got it back, absolutely all of my programs were gone and had to be re-uploaded. Since then, everything has been put back into its proper place, except certain MIDI's and audio effects (echo, pitch-shifter, tempo delays, flangers, etc.). I re-uploaded the program to the computer, and while I used to have a plethora of audio-tweaking options, I now have just 5. And they're not even the ones I use. I thought it might have been a glitch when I uploaded the program, so I took it off the computer and uploaded it once more, but manually chose which options I wanted to install. To my dismay, there were only the 5 options available. So, it's as though the options have simply vanished - both from the computer and the disk (which obviously can't be possible).

Does anyone use this program? If so, how the hell can I get my editing options back? They were all the ones I really, truly needed.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: Music-Creator Trouble
UPDATE:
After posting the thread, I got the idea to install the accompanying "Sonar LE" disk which came with the original program. This has reinstalled all of my editing options.
I palmed my face pretty hard. Blush
I hate myself.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post