Music Industry Unveils New Piracy-Proof Format

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Music Industry Unveils New Piracy-Proof Format
People have mobile phones equipped with voice recorders. They are also able to connect said phones to their computers with a USB cable...I doubt that putting stuff on vinyl is going to stop piracy to any meaningful extent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2012, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 02:46 AM by Quidsane.)
(15-04-2012 12:14 AM)TheOneWhoWasntChosen Wrote:  People have mobile phones equipped with voice recorders. They are also able to connect said phones to their computers with a USB cable...I doubt that putting stuff on vinyl is going to stop piracy to any meaningful extent.

Check out the big brain on Brad! [Image: Doh.gif]

Yep, I remember when I had my first beer.

Haha, I suppose you get a pass 'cuz you're only 18, but the article is obviously a phony, man, full of irony.
The juxtaposition of a few ideas to create merriment in the world...? ...ah, forget it. Big Grin

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
15-04-2012, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 07:45 PM by aurora.)
Funny! Smile
All the so-called artists should sue Hitachi (the inventors of the CD) for losses (that's where it all started).

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
15-04-2012, 01:01 AM
(15-04-2012 12:36 AM)Quidsane Wrote:  
(15-04-2012 12:14 AM)TheOneWhoWasntChosen Wrote:  People have mobile phones equipped with voice recorders. They are also able to connect said phones to their computers with a USB cable...I doubt that putting stuff on vinyl is going to stop piracy to any meaningful extent.

Check out the big brain on Brad! [Image: Doh.gif]

Haha, I suppose you get a pass 'cuz you're only 18, but the article is obviously a phony, man, full of irony.
The juxtaposition of a few ideas to create merriment in the world...? ...ah, forget it. Big Grin
This is what happens when I don't turn my brain on, lol
15-04-2012, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2012 02:47 AM by Quidsane.)
(15-04-2012 01:01 AM)TheOneWhoWasntChosen Wrote:  
(15-04-2012 12:36 AM)Quidsane Wrote:  Check out the big brain on Brad! [Image: Doh.gif]

This is what happens when I don't turn my brain on, lol

No worries, man! Rest assured: your brain is on and functioning correctly!
I mean, you were able to deduce that the bible is obviously a phony article.
Most of the world hasn't figured that out yet.
Rock on! [Image: Guitar02.gif]

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
15-04-2012, 03:39 AM
Hahaha, the Bible is obviously false, though! The only reason it's an achievement is because a third of the world hasn't caught on yet, lol
15-04-2012, 05:32 AM
lol haha, half the time, reading that article, I was wondering about things like
"a group of teenage computer experts"
and
"I couldn't get it into any of my drives. I mean, what format is it? Is it, like, from France or something?"
I decided that it must be a hoax Big Grin
I am happy that I am right! Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
15-04-2012, 12:03 PM
(15-04-2012 03:39 AM)TheOneWhoWasntChosen Wrote:  Hahaha, the Bible is obviously false, though! The only reason it's an achievement is because a third of the world hasn't caught on yet, lol
More like 2/3. Only about 1/3 of the world's population are Christians.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-04-2012, 07:40 PM
(15-04-2012 12:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-04-2012 03:39 AM)TheOneWhoWasntChosen Wrote:  Hahaha, the Bible is obviously false, though! The only reason it's an achievement is because a third of the world hasn't caught on yet, lol
More like 2/3. Only about 1/3 of the world's population are Christians.
Yes, I did say "a third of the world hasn't caught on"--that would lead to the logical conclusion that I already know that a third of the world is Christian because I stated a third of the world hasn't caught on that the Bible is false.
15-04-2012, 07:52 PM
(15-04-2012 07:40 PM)TheOneWhoWasntChosen Wrote:  
(15-04-2012 12:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  More like 2/3. Only about 1/3 of the world's population are Christians.
Yes, I did say "a third of the world hasn't caught on"--that would lead to the logical conclusion that I already know that a third of the world is Christian because I stated a third of the world hasn't caught on that the Bible is false.
Oops, I must have read it backwards. My bad.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user