Music

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Music Music
Hey everyone,

I've been listening to the podcasts for about 6 months now, and its a highlight of my week (and I think I have almost worn out my TTA shirt Tongue). You are all a great bunch and while I have been an atheist for several years (coming out of the roman catholic church), hearing the podcasts and the book recommendation of The God Delusion from Seth in the summer has removed any lingering doubt in my choices. For that I thank you all.

I've been trying to figure out something that I could share in return but the only thing I can really offer is music. If you like different sounding alternative music, give us a listen.

Isolated Ground

Would love to hear any comments about it and if anyone else has any other original music to share, feel free to reply. I always love hearing new music. Wishing you guys (and girls) all the best.

Cheers,
Bil Jay

Bil

"Imagination allows us to escape the predictable. It enables us to reply to the common wisdom that we cannot soar by saying 'JUST WATCH' ."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: Music
Thanks for that and welcome.

I listened. Not bad.

I didn't like the Drums/Guitar much.

Tongue

ps howdafuk do you manage to play both on Parallel Sickness?

Find all posts by this user
11-01-2013, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 12:00 AM by Chavez182.)
Haha Thanks Smile and some songs we play acoustic and I play guitar on those ones live.

PS. The guitar actually stops in the verse of Parallel Sickness anyway Tongue

Bil

"Imagination allows us to escape the predictable. It enables us to reply to the common wisdom that we cannot soar by saying 'JUST WATCH' ."
12-01-2013, 12:11 AM
(11-01-2013 10:20 PM)Chavez182 Wrote:  Hey everyone,

I've been listening to the podcasts for about 6 months now, and its a highlight of my week (and I think I have almost worn out my TTA shirt Tongue). You are all a great bunch and while I have been an atheist for several years (coming out of the roman catholic church), hearing the podcasts and the book recommendation of The God Delusion from Seth in the summer has removed any lingering doubt in my choices. For that I thank you all.

I've been trying to figure out something that I could share in return but the only thing I can really offer is music. If you like different sounding alternative music, give us a listen.

Isolated Ground

Would love to hear any comments about it and if anyone else has any other original music to share, feel free to reply. I always love hearing new music. Wishing you guys (and girls) all the best.

Cheers,
Bil Jay

I like it!

I like your fashion style more though ;P

“What you believe to be true will control you, whether it’s true or not.”

—Jeremy LaBorde
12-01-2013, 12:13 AM
(11-01-2013 11:53 PM)Chavez182 Wrote:  ...
I play guitar on those ones live.

As opposed to playing dead?

Tongue

12-01-2013, 12:18 AM
(12-01-2013 12:13 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-01-2013 11:53 PM)Chavez182 Wrote:  ...
I play guitar on those ones live.

As opposed to playing dead?

Tongue
Well I'm no zombie... Tongue Still among the living Smile

Bil

[+] 1 user Likes Chavez182's post
12-01-2013, 05:04 AM
Kid Dynamite, that will get you stoked.

Atheist.
12-01-2013, 12:00 PM
(12-01-2013 05:04 AM)EJArciniega Wrote:  Kid Dynamite, that will get you stoked.
Tried looking it up but there are multiple people using that stage name. Anything more specific to narrow down which one?

Bil