Musician Kesha Claims to have had Sex with a Ghost!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2012, 02:23 AM
RE: Musician Kesha Claims to have had Sex with a Ghost!
(08-12-2012 08:29 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I only came in this thread to condemn OP for calling Kesha a musician. She is absolutely not a musician.
Singer? Rapper? DJ? I don't know who she is, I'm not hip, I don't watch MTV or whatever it's current equivalent is, I don't listen to pop radio. I'm usually jamming out to classic rock, indie rock, metal, folk music, or classical music. I don't even know if Kesha is pronounced with a long or short e.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
09-12-2012, 06:04 AM
(04-12-2012 11:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  So, I don't really know who this girl is, but I have heard of her from my wife, who listens to trendy Pop Music. Tonight, on Conan she was interviewed and claimed that she had sex with a ghost. What the fuck? Seems like a very bizarre thing to claim. There is always the possibility that it is all a publicity stunt, but she isn't the first to claim this.

And I met a bum in DC who thought rain was God peeing on you. What's your point?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
09-12-2012, 07:41 AM
(08-12-2012 11:53 PM)Decker Shado Wrote:  Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead having sex with ke$ha.. though I suppose this may bring new meaning to "Soul-mate."
[Image: keshabikiniugly.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
09-12-2012, 09:20 AM
(04-12-2012 11:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  So, I don't really know who this girl is, but I have heard of her from my wife, who listens to trendy Pop Music. Tonight, on Conan she was interviewed and claimed that she had sex with a ghost. What the fuck? Seems like a very bizarre thing to claim. There is always the possibility that it is all a publicity stunt, but she isn't the first to claim this. My superstitious, and religious mother regularly makes claims about ghosts and knowing when people will die, and knowing when people are in danger from "feelings that she gets", and always has stories to "prove" her powers. I certainly have no doubt that she actually believes the claims she makes, but I don't. It can be quite embarrassing, as she is not shy about her experiences. What drives people to make these type of claims? Psychological issues? In the case of my mother, she is bi-polar, and as a child she was violent and had unpredictable bouts of rage. Is this connected some how? Is there a doctor in the house?
The human eye and brain don't perceive everything there is in this world. My guess would be it was just for publicity, but there are tons of testimonies about incubuses and succubuses that molest people sexually in their dreams.
Having that said, the matter of sex-invading ghosts is one thing, and the motivation to claim such things happened is another. You sound narrow-minded when you say someone must have psychological issues to claim (s)he has seen a ghost. Is it that hard to believe some people perceive more than others?
09-12-2012, 11:54 AM
(09-12-2012 09:20 AM)WhatICanMakePavlovDo Wrote:  The human eye and brain don't perceive everything there is in this world.
We have all sorts of different tools to detect that which our eyes can't see and our ears can't hear. Drinking Beverage

(09-12-2012 09:20 AM)WhatICanMakePavlovDo Wrote:  My guess would be it was just for publicity, but there are tons of testimonies about incubuses and succubuses that molest people sexually in their dreams.
Anecdotal testimonies aren't evidence of anything. They are unreliable, untestable and unfalsifiable.
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
09-12-2012, 02:45 PM
I just realized the most absurd claim made in this thread is that of Kesha being a musician.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
09-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Musician Kesha Claims to have had Sex with a Ghost!
Is this the same person as this? Ke$ha?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
10-12-2012, 01:08 AM
(09-12-2012 03:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Is this the same person as this? Ke$ha?
My wife says yes. Thumbsup

10-12-2012, 03:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 03:44 AM by Misanthropik.)
I once knew a woman who claimed to be in an ongoing, sexual relationship with Heath Ledger's ghost. She was a friend of an ex-girlfriend, and right after Ledger died, she claimed that a spirit-force began to pay nightly visits to her. He kept his distance for a long time; giving off an air of sadness or depression. After several weeks, she had finally gained his trust; at which point he revealed himself to be the departed soul of Heath Ledger. He also revealed that "Heath Ledger" was not his true name; and that he had lived several times before. When Heath died, his soul was apparently caught between two worlds until he could be reincarnated.

So, she kept us updated about her "blossoming" friendship with Mr. Ledger, and it seemed that they were becoming quite the couple. Then one day she told us that she had come home from an emotionally-exhausting day at work to find ol' Heath sitting (floating, whatever) in her bedroom waiting for her. She confided in him about her troubles and soon felt a great deal of "spiritual comfort" from him. This feeling gradually increased until she felt her body being stimulated in a physical, yet not-so-physical way; until she reached climax.
From then on, good god the woman wouldn't shut up about it. Every day it'd be "I came home and felt this force just throw me onto the bed and start rubbing me up and down. I just surrendered completely and made passionate love to him until the next morning."

Sadcryface It's all so very touching, isn't it?

We were all really rooting for those two crazy kids - couple of love-sick puppies, they were - until a few months into the tumultuous affair, Heath sank into a kind of depression. He apparently realized that while he loved this woman, his daughter needed him more. She understood, and he departed to watch over his daughter in her life. And boy did we laaaaaugh...

[Image: funny-heath-ledger-joker-world-370857.jpg]
(This story is 100% true. We didn't talk to her so much after that)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user