Musings By Yours Truly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2013, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 10:34 PM by Peanut.)
Musings By Yours Truly
I just needed to write. I don't wanna pay for a domain name thingy so I can simply write a blog. (I always thought those sounded pointless; Now I get it!) Sometimes, like tonight, I just wanna spout off about some random issue because it elicited some emotion in me that was somewhat intense without rambling on my Facebook wall.

I decided to make a thread on here for now where I can just WRITE MY THOUGHTS! I don't even care if people read or respond or whateverthefuck. I have been so overwhelmed with things lately and I have no outlet or (and don't take this personally, heathens) people in my life to actually comfortably vent to. People that with whom I feel close enough to say things completely uncensored.

This was just the introduction to this thread. I'm gonna post this and get right to writing my first musing while it's so obnoxiously fresh in my mind.

Hold, please.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2013, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 10:24 PM by Peanut.)
RE: Musings By Yours Truly: Episode 1
Some chick deleted me as a friend on Facebook.

Yeah. I don't even give a shit about that fact. In fact, I just deleted about 40 people from my "friends" list on there because there's no point in having people who don't even talk to me. She kind of inspired it.

The thing I'm really pissed about is the fact that she deleted me because I was TALKING TO HER BOYFRIEND.

He and I have worked together for about 5 years. I met her through him. He's a cool guy and we are simply friends. I even talk to him about advice on his friend I liked! (That's a topic I'll discuss later; It's still a touchy subject because it's recent.)

Anyway, she constantly accuses him of "improper behavior." She also calls him out in these obnoxious, semi-enigmatic, yet blatantly obvious, Facebook updates. ("That awkward moment SOMEONE says they are doing one thing, but you find out they lied." HELLO! Keep it private and talk to him about it. How rude?!)

Anyway, she's super insecure. And she NEVER said anything about he and I talking on Facebook or at work or texting (whichever it woulda been and it's not even frequent!) when I was in my last relationship. EVER. Now that I'm SINGLE, she doesn't say anything to me; I figure it out via Facebook posts (seriously) that she was "annoyed." But she didn't say it directly to me. When I talked to her about it finally, she pretty much danced around the issue and BLAMED IT ALL ON HIM. Sorry, but if you think there's something going on and said possible other girl is trying to settle it personally with you, then why would you play an essential "Devil's Advocate" role and tell the chick that you don't think she did anything wrong?

Also, he doesn't talk about his relationship with me. And I don't ask. He just plays it off as though she doesn't treat him like shit. He obviously wants to be with her; Enjoy the relationship instead of destroying it with your obsessing over "what if" scenarios.

Maybe he did something that wasn't appropriate at one point in their relationship. I don't know. But that's not a healthy relationship at all when either of you don't even trust the other person. How is that fun?

I'm only super perturbed about this because I know she's the kind of person who would give ultimatums. And I know he loves her. I am afraid she will try to get him to not be my friend if he also wants to keep her Dodgy No Frankly, I don't know if he'd choose a strong friendship AND a relationship over JUST a relationship.

[End]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
26-11-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: Musings By Peanut
She sounds like a bitch, but it also seems you are not considering her side with any empathy,

I "Dr Inappropriate" prescribe Alcohol and condoms.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
26-11-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Musings By Yours Truly
(26-11-2013 10:29 PM)sporehux Wrote:  She sounds like a bitch, but it also seems you are not considering her side with any empathy,

I "Dr Inappropriate" prescribe Alcohol and condoms.

I am one of the most empathetic people around. I have a really horrible habit of feeling the POSSIBLE emotions of almost anyone with whom I come into contact.

Fuck her, though. I tried to get her side when I talked to her and she side-stepped the issue and I didn't push.

Bitches be trippin' Drinking Beverage

26-11-2013, 10:42 PM
" Anyway, she's super insecure " why ?

26-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Whoa did we time warp to high school?
It seems like some people never grow up. Drama drama drama.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
26-11-2013, 11:19 PM
(26-11-2013 11:07 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Whoa did we time warp to high school?

You know you love it Tongue

27-11-2013, 12:13 AM
(26-11-2013 10:13 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Some chick deleted me as a friend on Facebook.

Yeah. I don't even give a shit about that fact. In fact, I just deleted about 40 people from my "friends" list on there because there's no point in having people who don't even talk to me. She kind of inspired it.

The thing I'm really pissed about is the fact that she deleted me because I was TALKING TO HER BOYFRIEND.

He and I have worked together for about 5 years. I met her through him. He's a cool guy and we are simply friends. I even talk to him about advice on his friend I liked! (That's a topic I'll discuss later; It's still a touchy subject because it's recent.)

Anyway, she constantly accuses him of "improper behavior." She also calls him out in these obnoxious, semi-enigmatic, yet blatantly obvious, Facebook updates. ("That awkward moment SOMEONE says they are doing one thing, but you find out they lied." HELLO! Keep it private and talk to him about it. How rude?!)

Anyway, she's super insecure. And she NEVER said anything about he and I talking on Facebook or at work or texting (whichever it woulda been and it's not even frequent!) when I was in my last relationship. EVER. Now that I'm SINGLE, she doesn't say anything to me; I figure it out via Facebook posts (seriously) that she was "annoyed." But she didn't say it directly to me. When I talked to her about it finally, she pretty much danced around the issue and BLAMED IT ALL ON HIM. Sorry, but if you think there's something going on and said possible other girl is trying to settle it personally with you, then why would you play an essential "Devil's Advocate" role and tell the chick that you don't think she did anything wrong?

Also, he doesn't talk about his relationship with me. And I don't ask. He just plays it off as though she doesn't treat him like shit. He obviously wants to be with her; Enjoy the relationship instead of destroying it with your obsessing over "what if" scenarios.

Maybe he did something that wasn't appropriate at one point in their relationship. I don't know. But that's not a healthy relationship at all when either of you don't even trust the other person. How is that fun?

I'm only super perturbed about this because I know she's the kind of person who would give ultimatums. And I know he loves her. I am afraid she will try to get him to not be my friend if he also wants to keep her Dodgy No Frankly, I don't know if he'd choose a strong friendship AND a relationship over JUST a relationship.

[End]

What an annoying and utterly irrational person.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-11-2013, 05:39 PM
(26-11-2013 11:07 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Whoa did we time warp to high school?

If you're asking in regards to a grown woman being so insecure in herself and her relationship, that she attempts to thwart all contact between two people, then, yes. It seems high schoolish.

If you're asking in regards to my even venting about this, then, everyone has their own opinions. If I come across as some person who complains about trivial, insignificant life happenings, you may not know about all the very real and life-changing factors and traumatic events I've experienced and am still navigating.

When I have to figure out if I'm financially stable to provide comfortably all that my son needs, (me going without eating or me sleeping on the floor so he can have the all the food he needs and his own bed) when all I do is work may ass off, I find people like the one I mentioned to be seriously lacking in understanding what a REAL problem is.

I also don't much friends or family; Any friends I do have, I like to keep around.

Silly, pointless drama.

29-11-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: Musings By Yours Truly: Episode 2
I have always been a fan of equal rights and fairness.

That also caused me to feel that even if beliefs differ, we should all respect each others' religions. (And those with no religion.)

But I see things differently now; My views evolved, if you will:

Respect should be given to individuals who deserve respect. Whether it be character, ideals, work ethic, morals, etc. (Whichever an individual deems respectable.) We should NOT be forced to show respect to anyone's religion. (Or lack thereof)

I find it wholly contradictory for me to "show respect" to someone who believes homosexuals and atheists, for example, are inherently "bad." By my stating, "respect others' beliefs," I'm essentially saying, "they can't help that they are bigots and reserve hate for those they were TOLD to believe were abominations."

Blind faith? No. Blind hate hurts my godless heart.

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post