Muslim Creatard

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2014, 07:24 AM
Muslim Creatard
Just had to share because it irritated me but I cannot respond directly due to RL.
Posted by a friend of a friend on facebook:

Quote:Humans are created Humans, Monkeys are created Monkeys, one God created both and we share some DNA similarities, we dont have to originated from them or they from us.. we coexisted since forever..

Far back and thousands of years ago;"Some" of our cousins (Jews)where domed to be pig's & monkeys as punishment & thats it.

just... ugh!

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2014, 07:28 AM
RE: Muslim Creatard
Why can you not respond - not only is he a creatard but he's also an anti-semite...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
29-09-2014, 07:30 AM
(29-09-2014 07:28 AM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Why can you not respond - not only is he a creatard but he's also an anti-semite...
I live in the UAE, there's practical stuff to consider.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
[+] 1 user Likes daylightisabadthing's post
29-09-2014, 07:31 AM
Fair...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

29-09-2014, 08:49 AM
(29-09-2014 07:24 AM)daylightisabadthing Wrote:  ...
(Jews)where domed

Is that a local way of saying 'circumcised'? Like a 'doming' ceremony?

Dodgy

You could, I suppose, if you were feeling a little sinful, let some people here have the link to the guy's (or girl's?) FB account and they could ... er ... help with the education process... maybe.

Angel

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
29-09-2014, 09:17 AM
An afterthought...

Jews will evolve into pigs?

I think I see the flaw in the creationist argument.

Dodgy

29-09-2014, 09:18 AM
(29-09-2014 08:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 07:24 AM)daylightisabadthing Wrote:  ...
(Jews)where domed

Is that a local way of saying 'circumcised'? Like a 'doming' ceremony?

Dodgy

You could, I suppose, if you were feeling a little sinful, let some people here have the link to the guy's (or girl's?) FB account and they could ... er ... help with the education process... maybe.

Angel

I had definitely not had the same thought...

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
04-10-2014, 11:36 PM
(29-09-2014 07:28 AM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Why can you not respond - not only is he a creatard but he's also an anti-semite...

A Muslim is generally anti-semitic. Qur'an say that Jews where doomed to be pig's & monkeys as punishment.

If you ask I can find the verses.