Muslim Sex Offender Walks Free

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Muslim Sex Offender Walks Free
From today's Melbourne AGE newspaper...

Taxi driver Omar Ibrahim Hassan, 42, was yesterday spared any jail time after being found guilty of three counts of indecent assault against a 20-year-old woman in the front seat of his taxi in November 2013.

The magistrate handed down a six-month jail term, wholly suspended for 18 months, despite saying that Hassan had breached the trust the woman had put in him to get her home safely. He also said that a suspended jail term still sent a "strong message" that such offending would not be tolerated, and that he decided against imposing a community corrections order—which would have included ongoing monitoring—because of Hassan's otherwise good character.

In calling for jail time, the state prosecutor denounced the lack of acknowledgement shown by Hassan and the attacks' ongoing impact on the victim, who was now reliant on her partner or father for getting around after dark—as she no longer used taxis—and who felt unsafe on public transport and around men who looked like Hassan.

Hassan's defense lawyer claimed the offending would not have occurred had the woman sat in the back seat of the taxi and not next to the driver.

Hassan left war-torn Ethiopia as a young man to raise a family, and was dealing with PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder).

So... four salient points to take away from this miscarriage of justice:

• A woman is always presumed largely responsible for sexual assaults by a male,
• A woman must always sit in the back seat of a taxi to avoid encouraging(?) sexual assault,
• If the man is a refugee/young/Muslim/black, and suffering from PTSD, then lenience is demanded,
• One can still apparently be of "good character" despite being found guilty on 3 counts of sexual assault.

—Would a white, Anglo-Aussie, protestant male have walked away a free man? (Bearing in mind the current pandemic political correctness disease in Australia.)

No

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
11-05-2016, 10:03 AM
RE: Muslim Sex Offender Walks Free
Quote:Hassan's defense lawyer claimed the offending would not have occurred had the woman sat in the back seat of the taxi and not next to the driver.

WTF kind of defense is that!!??
NO. The offending would not have occurred if Hassan wasn't a fucking creep ball who needs to have his balls removed and done the offense.

Talk about victim blaming bullshit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
11-05-2016, 10:12 AM
(11-05-2016 10:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  WTF kind of defense is that!!??
NO. The offending would not have occurred if Hassan wasn't a fucking creep ball who needs to have his balls removed and done the offense.

Talk about victim blaming bullshit.
Welcome to Islam, where women are stoned for being raped.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
11-05-2016, 10:13 AM
(11-05-2016 09:53 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Hassan's defense lawyer claimed the offending would not have occurred had the woman sat in the back seat of the taxi and not next to the driver.
This defense worked?

"The murder wouldn't have happened if the victim stayed out of the line of fire."

"Hmmm, makes sense. You're free to go."
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
11-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Yea and? There were 79,000 reports of sexual assault in America, considering that America is not a majority Muslim country wanna guess who the accused/convicted are as a majority? I hate to tell you this but sexual assault and rape are not a patent owned by Islam. China and India also have a problem, but we never hear about it widely because their men as well also shame and blame the victim.

Sexism exists in all nations worldwide to greater or lesser degrees. The only thing you can rightfully argue is that Islam hasn't caught up with the west to the same degree. In the west we simply water down our sexism to a greater degree. In China and India they simply don't report it as much.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
11-05-2016, 02:37 PM
(11-05-2016 11:20 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Yea and? There were 79,000 reports of sexual assault in America, considering that America is not a majority Muslim country wanna guess who the accused/convicted are as a majority?

Nobody is saying only Muslims do it, but it is why he got away. Europe has a problem in which many(including the government) feel they should conform to Muslims because they think not doing so would be racist. It is why he got away with it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
11-05-2016, 02:45 PM
(11-05-2016 10:13 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 09:53 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Hassan's defense lawyer claimed the offending would not have occurred had the woman sat in the back seat of the taxi and not next to the driver.
This defense worked?

"The murder wouldn't have happened if the victim stayed out of the line of fire."

"Hmmm, makes sense. You're free to go."

Reminds me of a court case in Medellin Colombia. One guy sliced of another's arm with a machete. He told the judge it was the victim's fault for raising his arm. He was aiming for the guy's neck and the dummy brought an arm up that got in the way. The judge in this case didn't buy it. ANd increased the charge to attempted murder, put him away for 18 years!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
11-05-2016, 03:19 PM
(11-05-2016 02:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Nobody is saying only Muslims do it, but it is why he got away. Europe has a problem in which many(including the government) feel they should conform to Muslims because they think not doing so would be racist. It is why he got away with it.
Indeed. In the UK, some one thousand four hundred innocent children were allowed to be raped by filthy Muslims over a period of 16 years because the local authorities were afraid of being called racist for investigating the issue. True story.

To this day, much of the mainstream media is trying to whitewash this tragedy by calling the perpetrators "Asian" in spite of the fact that almost every single one of them was a Pakistani Muslim.

As far as I'm concerned, Angela Merkel should be tried and executed for high treason for allowing Germany to be invaded by a horde of these third-world savages. She is a traitor to my people and a disgrace to my country.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
11-05-2016, 03:25 PM
(11-05-2016 02:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Nobody is saying only Muslims do it, but it is why he got away. Europe has a problem in which many (including the government) feel they should conform to Muslims because they think not doing so would be racist. It is why he got away with it.

Exactly. The courts in Australia—and particularly at Magistrate level—are notoriously fearful of being seen as racist. And their justification for granting leniency and light sentencing is invariably the same. The phrases "escaping persecution", "religious oppression", "fear of imprisonment", "stress disorder" etc are invariably trotted out by slick public defenders earning an easy dollar at the taxpayers' expense.

At the moment in Melbourne, they're having a problem with escalating gang violence from young Sudanese male migrants who're setting up enclaves across town. And yes; the majority of them have been (at the least) raised as Muslim. And who woulda thunk it? Muslims and violence in the same space?

(PS: As Islam conflates church and state as one—regardless of nationality—I do regard the potential Islamification of Western countries as a racial issue as well as a religious issue.)

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
11-05-2016, 03:29 PM
As women, we pretty much come to expect this sort of crap. I'd be surprised if there were any attractive women around who haven't been groped and molested at some point during their lives.

It's disgusting, but hey, women are equals so this is all just imagined shit. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post